saved

they picked up jake. " no!" you screamed with all of the air you have. everything went by in slow motion. it felt as though it wasn't even real.

"please no" you cried. jake looked at you in the eyes and mouthed " i love you". tears fell down his cheek.

your heart broke into a million pieces. they threw him on the ground about 6 feet from where you, colby, corey and sam were sitting.

you were so scared. you would never be able to live knowing that jake killed himself in order to save you. knowing that would just kill you.

they sat him in the middle of 6 candles surrounding him. they all stood around him in a circle. one of the guys started saying something in a language you didn't understand.

" please, please don't " you begged and cried.
the leader of the group grabbed a knife from his pocket. you sliced the palm of his hand. he then stood over jake. 
you screamed. you didn't want to watch but your eyes wouldn't move of off jake. " i love you" you cried.
the guy lifted up jakes shirt.

everything was in slow motion. time went by so slow yet so fast. the guy said " wait" and put his hand up.

" we want our audience to be closer" he laughed. one of the other guys picked you up and sat you about a foot away from jake.  he did the same with colby, corey and sam.

"jake" you whispered looking him in the eyes.

" he loves you so much he's willing to kill himself for you and your with that other dude" the leader of the guys said.

you ignored his words.

jake was laying down on his back. the guy leaned over him. jake turned his head to look at you. the guy picked up his hand with the knife in it.

he forcefully stabbed jake in the stomach. you screamed and cried.

*sirens*
"c'mon let's get out of here" one of the guys yelled. they ran further into the cave.

no words could describe how hard you were crying. your whole world just came crashing down.

there were a few people with flashlights. you squinted to see because your eyes were filled with tears.
" you guys alright" a soothing voice said.

it was the police. " please please help him" you cried pointing to jake.

" hey i need a paramedic in here" he yelled.

the cops untied all of you. they put jake in the ambulance. you were numb. the police tried to question you but you weren't stable enough.

they looked throughout the cave but couldn't find the guys.

colby ran up to you. he put his arms around you tightly and didn't let go. you cried in his arms. you could sense him crying too.

" would you guys like a ride to the hospital" a police man said. you all nodded.

you got into the car and didn't say anything to each other. not one word. it was about a 30 min car ride.

if it was a normal day you would've fallen asleep in the car but you didn't you stared blankly into space.

  you finally reached the hospital. you ran out of the car and through the doors. you ran up to the desk in the emergency room. " jake webber" you told the nurse. " can you please tell me where he is" you asked her.

" let me check real quick" she replied. she typed on her computer. " he's in surgery"

you felt relieved. he was still alive. sam, colby and corey all ran to you. " do you know where he is" colby asked. " in surgery" you said.

sam : " so he's still alive" he said relieved.
corey grabbed his chest. " thank god"
he whispered.

you guys waited in the waiting room. 1 hour has gone by. time went by so slow. you yawned. colby looked at you and patted his shoulder.

you leaned on his shoulder and fell asleep.

you were awoken by someone shaking you slightly. " they said jakes out of surgery".  colby said to you

" can we go see him" you asked eagerly. " not right now but soon" he replied.

y/n : " how long did i sleep for"
colby : "two hours"

it was now 2 in the morning.

about ten minutes went by and the doctor came back. he brought you to jakes room. he was hooked up with machines. you grabbed a chair and pulled it next to his bed. you held his hand.

doctor : " i unfortunately might have some bad news"

you turned your head quickly towards him.