dirty

"i'm busy" you said "it's sam". you sighed and decided to open the door. sam gave you a hug. "jake just told me what happened."
     you sighed again.  "y/n it's obvious you have feelings for both of them but you have to choose one" 
   " i can't it's to hard" you said yelling a little
"i know but you did tell me you're in love with one of them"
y/n : " so you're saying i should go with colby"
sam : "idk it's your option, they're both amazing people and they're both crazy over you"
y/n : " and i'm crazy over both of them"
sam sighed.
sam : " i know this is hard" "sorry i have to go to kats place"
y/n : " now?" "it's like 1am"
sam : " i know but she wants me to come over because she can't sleep"
y/n : " oh okay, well tell her i say hi"
sam : " okay i will"
sam gave you a hug has you two got up from your bed. sam gave you a smile before walking out your door.

     you flopped back down on your bed. you wanted to see colby so bad. you wanted to talk to him. you wanted to hold him. you wanted to feel his lips.

    you manned up and decided that you were going to walk to colby's room. you stood in front of the door and knocked lightly hoping he would still be awake. you heard a soft "go away" come from the other side of the door. you stood there for a second, you wanted to see him so you opened the door anyways.

   colby was laying on his bed under the covers facing away from the door. he was on his phone. he instantly turned around has he heard the door open. he sat up immediately.

   y/n : "hey" you whispered softly
colby : " hey"
y/n : "i wanted to see you"
colby : " oh"
   you walked over to his bed and sat down. you two looked intently into each other's eyes. you both immediately smashed your lips together. you started to get on top of colby. he was touching all over your body. your hands were in his hair

     colby took of your hoodie and started to leave hickies all over your chest. colby started to kiss your lips again. he flipped you over so he was now on top of you. he made his way down kissing your whole body. colby took of your red laced panties and started eating you out. you grabbed the sheets with your hands and you were trying to hold in your loud moans. colby made your legs feel weak. "oh fuck" you moaned. "you like that baby" colby said. all you could do is moan even louder. and then you came.

     you were so wet. colby pulled down his boxers and stroked his dick. he slipped inside of you. you instantly moaned loud. colby was going in and out of you hard and fast. colby was choking you and it turned you on so much more. "fuck baby" colby moaned. colby started going even faster. you wanted to scream so bad on how good it felt. you kept moaning telling colby not to stop. "oh fuck" colby moaned has you and him both came at the same time.

    colby flopped down next to you. you and him were breathing hard. "damn" you said. "that was some of the best sex i've ever had" colby said  "same" you smirked at him. there was a moment of silence. " i love you" colby said " i love you" you said back to him.

     you and colby cuddled while you fell asleep. you felt so good after you two had just done that. all you could think about was colby and how much you loved him.

maybe i should say yes you thought to yourself before falling asleep.