leave // last chapter

you reached the house. you all got out of the car. it was 4:30 in the morning. you were completely exhausted and drained. "guys i think we should talk about what happened" sam said has you all walked into the house. "yeah i think we should figure out what happened" colby said.

you all wandered over to the couch. " do you think we could talk about this tomorrow" you asked while yawning. "well it's fresh in our minds so if you don't mind i'd rather talk about it now" sam said. you just nodded while yawning again.

you guys talked for about 10 mins about the situation at biltmore. "okay well i'm going to sleep" corey said. "night" everyone in the group said to him.

"i'm tired too but i wanna shower" you said. "this late" jake said laughing a little. "yeah" you said laughing a little too.

you walked upstairs while sam, colby and jake were still downstairs. you walked into your room. you plugged in your phone to your charger. you grabbed an oversized plain black t shirt and nike pros.

you walked over to the bathroom. the light was on. you knocked on the door. someone opened it from the other side. " oh hey you guys are back" aaron said. "yeah, your still awake?" you asked. " yeah i just got ready for bed though, what are you doing?" he asked. "i'm gonna take a shower" "this late?" he said raising his eyebrow. you chuckled a little. "yes" you said. "okay well goodnight" he smiled. " night" you smiled back.

you shared the same bathroom with aaron and jake.

you walked into the bathroom. you turned the water on. you got undressed and crumbled your clothes in the corner of the bathroom. you stepped into the shower. it was nice and hot. you stood there for a second to enjoy it. you washed your hair then your body. after 15 mins you got out. you put your hair up in the towel then threw on your black shirt and nike's. the black shirt was so long it looked like you weren't wearing pants.

you brushed your teeth and put on some moisturizer. you stepped out of the bathroom.
has you started to walk back to your room you heard what sounded like yelling from downstairs. you walked halfway down the stairs to hear what was going on.

you could tell it was jake and colby. you walked downstairs and stood in the hallway where they couldn't see you from the living room.

jake: " i'm sorry but i'm in love with her too" he yelled.
colby : " she's my girlfriend, my finance, and the love of my life." he yelled back.
jake: " i risked my life for her"
colby : " you know how much guilt she would have felt if you had died"
jake : " you don't understand the amount of jealously and sadness i feel when i see you two together"
colby : " what, i don't think you understand how jealous you make me when you're with her, jake she loves you and i thought i could trust her when she's with you but yesterday when you came back from the hospital she slept with you and my whole life came crashing down"

the room filled with silence. jake now knows that colby knows.

colby : " i told her it was fine but i'm so hurt" he said softly sniffling.
jake : " she told you" he said quietly too
colby : " no i figured it out"

the room filled with silence again.

colby : "every time i see you two together i can't take it."  he started saying louder again.
jake : " you cant prevent me from hanging out with her"
colby : " no but i can stop seeing you two together, i'll leave"  he yelled.

you walked into the room. you looked at colby with tears spilling from your eyes.

colby shook his end with tears filling them. you didn't take his eyes of off him. " you wanna leave me" you said with your voice cracking.

"that's not-" colby started to say. " no if you wanna leave me then go, just get the fuck out of here then" you yelled at colby.

colby brushed past you. you heard the front door slam. you ran upstairs.

you slammed the door behind you. jake came in. "y/n" he said softly. "no, leave just leave" you yelled at him ripping off the necklace he gave you.

________________________________

hey guys this is the last chapter of this book. i'm making a sequel so make sure you look out for that.

i'm planning on making the first chapter of part 2 tomorrow.

thank you for reading my book !! thanks for the support!!

can't wait for you guys to read the sequel !! :))