romantic surprise

the door bell rang. the food was here. sam walked up to the door and grabbed it. " who's ready!" sam yelled. you all cheered in excitement. all of you sat in the living room enjoying your food. you were talking and just having fun.

y/n : " hey guys, i don't wanna sound sappy or cheesy but i'm really glad i have all of you in my life" you smiled
sam and corey : " awwww".
they both went in to hug you. after there long, strong hug which lasted a while, colby kissed you. he smiled and said " i'm happier with you in my life"   you have him a little peck.

corey : " get a room you two" corey laughed
colby : " haha funny"

sam : " to be real with you guys, you're pretty amazing"
you and corey looked at eachother and said " awww" at the same time
colby : " i know man" colby laughed

y/n : " i'm gonna use the bathroom real quick" you giggled

when you got back, sam, colby and corey were whispering then instantly stopped.

y/n : " um, what are you guys talking about"
colby : " nothing"
y/n : " ah ha sure okay"
colby : " you'll find out later"
y/n : " so another surprise?" you smiled
colby : " i don't know maybeeee"

you guys finished breakfast. " i have to go take a shower" you told everyone
colby : " okay you should take a long shower"
y/n : " mmm okay" you said suspiciously

you walked upstairs grabbing your clothes you were going to wear for the day and a towel.

the whole time you were taking a shower you were wondering what colby was planning. you were scared, excited, nervous and eager all at the same time.

   you got out of the shower. you shaved and moisturized. you were jamming out to some of your favorite songs. you put on your clothes. you put on some black ripped jeans, a black tub  and white slip on vans. you wanted to put some  jewelry on.

  you walked back to your room. you looked at your desk where all of your jewelry was laying. you grabbed small hoop earrings. you saw jakes necklace that he gave you. you wanted to wear it so bad. you didn't know how everybody would react to it. you just decided to wear your chain necklace with a lock.

you started to walk down the stairs. " wait wait wait don't come down" colby said  " close your eyes real quick"

" um okay" you laughed a little
colby : " okay were good you can open your eyes and walk down"

sam : " so you are gonna hang out with kat the whole day"
y/n : " i am ?"
sam : " yes" he smiled
y/n : " do you just want me out of the house, for this surprise"
colby : " no questions" " kat will be here in about 20 mins"
y/n : " okay okay" you laughed.

      you were pretty excited about hanging out with kat for the day. she was your bestfriend and you hadn't seen her since the party. she was on a trip and got back yesterday.

   *ding dong*
y/n : " oh yayy kat"

   you opened the door. you were greeted by kats smiling face and a hug.

kat : " ugh i've missed you so much"
y/n : " ugh me too"

kat walked in to see sam for a second before you guys left.

    you walked out of the door and into her car.
y/n : " sooo where are we going?"
kat : " we're just gonna hang out at the mall if that's okay with you"
y/n : " oh that's prefect i need some new clothes anyways"
kat : " okay good"

y/n : " sooo"
kat : " sooo?"
y/n : " do you know what colby has planned for me?" you said eagerly
kat : " my lips are sealed"
y/n : " oh c'mon"
kat : " sorry" she laughed
y/n : " fine whatever" you said playfully

   you and kat eventually got to the mall. you spent the whole day there. you got two new hoodies, a pair of jeans and two pairs of vans.

   it was now 6pm.
y/n : " i'm so exhausted"
kat : " me too"
y/n : " can we go back home now ?"
kat : " nope not yet" " we still got 2 hours"
y/n : " what!" " 2 hours" "we've been gone all day"
kat : " i know i know" she laughed.

   you and kat decided to go to target and to get starbucks so that's what you did for the two remaining hours.
kat : " guess what"
y/n : " we can go home now?" you asked excitedly
kat : " yes"
y/n : "yayy" you danced

   you got into the car and kat drove you home.
you got into the driveway. for some reason you got instant butterflies. " oh i'm kinda nervous" you told kat. " don't be" she smiled

   you got out of the car and stood in front of the front door. you opened it. you saw rose petals scattered on the floor. it lead a trail into the backyard. there were candles everywhere. you slowly walked towards the backyard admiring what you saw. you opened up the back door. there were even more candles and flower petals. you began to tear up. sam and corey were standing there in front of you. sam had a note in his hand. he gave it to you. it said " i thought you deserve this - colby"  colby came from around the corner. he was holding roses and a teddy bear.

when you saw him your heart dropped and you began crying. " y/n, i want to do this tonight so you will never forget it in a million years... you have changed my life... in a good way and i can't thank you enough. i want you to know how much i love you sooo ... will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?"

you put your hands in your face. you were so overwhelmed by happiness your tears were getting the best of you. you nodded. you weren't able to speak. colby put down the flowers and the teddy bear.

he hugged you so tightly. you looked at him and you kissed. 

   colby then pulled something out of his jean pocket. a small box that holds a ring. " i want to give you this ring to make sure you know i'm always here, this ring proves my loyalty and love to you... this is your promise ring from me"

y/n : " colby" you cried happily ... " i love you so much"

you kissed him passionately. you never wanted to let go of him.

  y/n : " this is to much colby" " i- i don't even know what to say"
colby : " i wanted to do this... i needed to do this, i'm just glad you like it"
y/n : " i love it"