rose

you looked up and you saw a beautiful smile placed on jakes face while he was looking at you.

you jumped out of the chair and hugged him immediately. you stuck your head out of the door and yelled "doctor, someone"

you looked back at jake. " oh my god" you said with biggest smile on your face, "you have no idea how much i've missed you" you added.

jake cleared his throat, "do you need water?" you asked. jake nodded.
you grabbed a water bottle and gave it to him. he took a sip of water and cleared his throat.

"hey beautiful" he said.

the doctor came in. he was shocked.
he checked jake out for about 5 mins.
" it's a miracle" he said

he walked back out. " i have to tell everyone"
you texted the trap house group chat. "jakes awake!!"

corey instantly texts back.
" i'm coming over right now"

jake : "how long was i in a coma?"
y/n : " a few days"
jake : " wow, i can't believe this, i don't remember any-

jake pauses for a moment. "are you okay, y/n, the only thing i remember is the night at the national park when we got kidnaped"

you placed your hand on his. " jake i'm fine" you said giving him a small smile.
" you're stupid for what you did for me and there's no way i could ever show that much love back to you" you told him.

jake : " i love you, that's why i did it"
y/n : " i love you too jakey"
jake : " you're still with colby aren't you" he said looking down.
y/n : " yeah" you said quietly.

there was a pause between you two. "as long as you're happy, i am too". he said still looking down.
" jake-" you began to say.
"don't say anything, it's okay" he said to you.

" jake!" you heard someone yell from the hallway.

corey comes rushing into the room. he gives jake a hug and everything.
" how'd you get here so quick?" you asked.
"i was at a friends place, they live only like 2 mins away from here" corey said.

" have sam or colby said anything?" you asked.
"no" corey said looking at his phone.

you, corey and jake were all talking. *ding* your phone went off. it was from colby.
"omw to the hospital rn" he texted.

after about 15 mins sam and colby both walk into jakes room. they both shower jake with love.

everyone was asking jake questions to make sure he was okay.

it was now around 12:30. you sat on the left side of jake and colby and sam stood on the right side. colby looked over at you and saw that you were jakes necklace.

you looked at him and you could see him looking at it. he looked up at your face and smiled.

he was okay with it. you smiled back at him. jake looked at both of you, he got quiet.

you looked at jake, " you feeling good" you asked him.

jake : " actually i'm really tired"
y/n : " oh"
sam : " yeah, you've been under a lot of stress, you should get some rest and go to sleep"

you all said goodbye to jake. you gave him a kiss on the forehead, "get better quick" you whispered, he gave you a smile.

you were the last to walk out. colby was waiting in the hallway for you. he grabbed your hand and smiled.

" you look beautiful today" he said smiling. you squeezed his hand tighter." thank you" you said blushing.

" i was hoping i wouldn't see you till later" he said.
" do you need to finish up something or anything" you asked.
" actually yes" colby said back.

" okay i can drive back home and then meet you up there at 2 like you said" you told colby.
" okay" he smiled.

you walked out of the hospital doors. you and colby parked at opposite sides of the parking lot. " drive safe babygirl" colby said letting go of your hand.

you gave him a kiss on the cheek.

you drove back home along with corey. you think sam was helping colby.  it was now 1pm.
you decided to change your outfit and freshen up a little.

you decided to put on some ripped blue mom jeans, a black tank top crop top, a red beanie and white af1's. you put on some perfume.

you walked downstairs to where corey was. he was in the living room facetiming devyn.

you stole corey's phone out of his hand and started talking to her. " when are you coming back, i miss you sooo much"

devyn : " in 2 days" she said excitedly.
y/n : " yayy" you cheered
devyn : " you look really cute, you going out with anybody" she said winking

you began to blush. " colby" you said smiling.
"so you two really are together" she said excitedly.
"yes" you said blushing.

" can i have my girlfriend back now" corey said laughing.
" oh right sorry" you said
" bye devyn, love you" you told her before you gave corey his phone back.

"love you toooo" you heard coming from the phone.

you walked into the kitchen to go get some water. it was now 1:30.

the hollywood sign is about 25 mins away so you decided to go ahead and go. you grabbed your car keys and headed out the door.

you got really excited and started laying some music. after 25 mins you finally got there.

you got out of your car and walked to where the pathway starts. then you see colby. he was holding a rose.

you walked up to him and gave him a hug. "thank you" you said holding the rose.

colby kissed you.