breakdown

after you were all done eating there was a presence of sadness that came across you. you got quiet and colby noticed. he looked at you and whispered " you okay". right when he said that you tried so hard not to break down. you ran off upstairs.

brennen: " what happened"
sam : " is she okay"
colby : " i-i don't know, i'm gonna go talk to her"

colby rushed upstairs. he walked into your room but you weren't there.

he heard crying coming from jakes room.

you were on his bed. you were holding his pillow.

you felt your heart split into two. you couldn't handle anything anymore.

colby walked up to you and sat beside you.
he hugged you.

colby : " what happened ? i thought you were having fun"
y/n : " i was- i-" you began crying heavily again.

colby hugged you again. "shh...shh, it's all going to be okay again"

y/n : " how do you know that, nothing good has come out of this month, i can't chose between you and jake, the break in happened, we got held captive and now jake- jake might not make it"

colby : " i haven't made this month the easiest for you, and i'm sorry for that"
y/ n : " colby it was also my fault, i fell for both you and jake"

colby : " you couldn't prevent that"
y/n : " i could have, it all started the night at the party when i kissed him and then slept with him, if i didn't i would've never found out my true feelings for jake and i would only love you"

colby : " you said you're in love with me, so shouldn't that be enough, unless your in love with jake"

you looked up at him.
" i am in love with you, and i don't think i'm in love with jake, it's not possible to be in love with two people at once, at least i think"  you told colby looking him in the eyes.

colby : " then why make everything so hard" he yelled a little.

you stayed quiet. you didn't know how to answer and you didn't want to fight.

colby : " it's obvious jakes in love with you and it's obvious he's the better person."

you stayed quiet.

colby : " look y/n i'm sorry, i didn't mean to yell. i'm just frustrated with everything that has been going on"

y/n : " it's okay, i get it, if i were in your shoes i would be frustrated with you if you couldn't choose"

colby : " i love you okay, that's the only thing i need you to know"

y/n : " i know, i love you too colby"

colby held your cheek with his hand. he put his soft lips against yours. 

you and colby walked back downstairs. you wiped your tears away.

everyone looked at both of you.

sam : " you okay" he said sincerely

you nodded and held on to colby's arm.

brennen got up at gave you a hug. " you really okay" he said looking you in the eyes giving you a puppy face.

" for the most part yes" you replied smiling.
" well i'm gonna make you 100% okay" he smiled back giving you another hug.

you sat back down on the couch in between colby and brennen. colby held your hand.

you guys were all just talking keeping good thoughts in your head.