quick fuck

after about 45 mins you finally reached disneyland. you all got out of the car and went to the entrance. everybody paid for their tickets. colby paid for his and yours.
"thank you" you said standing on your tippy toes giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"okay what ride first" you said excitedly.
"ouu splash mountain" kat said with a big smile on her face.

you all walked to splash mountain. you waited in line for about 10 mins. 

you and colby sat next to eachother. sam and kat were right behind both of you. right behind sam and kat were devyn and corey.

the ride started.  "did someone say poncho" corey said.

"are you serious" you laughed.

corey brought a poncho just incase he got wet.
" i have to protect my braids" he said.
everyone laughed at what he had said.

you were riding through it. colby held your hand. he looked at you and smiled.

you were finally reaching the part where you splash. "oh no" sam said.
" oh god" kat said

*splash* the water hit you. you all got out of the boat.

"great now i'm all wet" you said. colby looked at you and smirked. you rolled your eyes and laughed.

you guys were all walking around the park enjoying the views.  there was a dude in a mickey mouse custom walking by and he gave you all a lollipop.

"ouu can we ride this ride" corey said excitedly.
"corey those are teacups" colby said.
"i know" he laughed.
"i agree with corey we should go on this one" you laughed.

while you were waiting in line there was a guy behind you. he cleared his throat.
"excuse me" he said tapping your shoulder.
you and colby both turned around.

"i just wanna say that i really like your fit" he smiled.
"thanks" you smiled back.
"i'm dylan" he said
" y/n" you said back to him.
"are you taken by chance" he said a little nervously.

as colby heard that he put his arm around you. " yes she is, by me" he said in a deeper voice than he usually has.

"oh okay, sorry, too bad cause you're really beautiful"

colby got really jealous. it was really hot whenever he got jealous and protective over you.
"thank you" you told dylan smiling.

you and colby turned back around. you looked at colby, you sucked on your lollipop.

you licked your lips. it turned you on the way colby was so jealous over you.

"we'll be back in a sec, go on the ride without us" you told the group. you grabbed colby by the hand.

"where are we going" he asked.
"nearest hotel i can find" you smirked.

"oh" colby smirked. you walked fast for about 5 mins.  you walked into the beautiful disney hotel.  there were public restrooms in the lobby. you walked into the guys bathroom with colby following behind you.

you checked the stalls to make sure no one was in there. you locked the bathroom door.

you unzipped colby's black ripped jeans.
you took off his boxers. he was already hard.
you sucked his dick. colby moaned slightly.

he raised your chin. he picked you up and put you on the sink counter. colby took your jeans off. he then took of your thong.
he ate you out. " fuck" you moaned.
colby picked his face up. he scooted you closer to him. he kissed you. your arms were wrapped around his neck.

he started kissing your neck. he leaned you slightly back. he stuck his dick into you slowly.
you moaned a little. he started going a little faster. " fuck" you moaned loudly.

colby started choking you. you loved when colby did that to you.

" if i could only tie you up right now" he whispered in your ear. that sent shivers down your spine.

you started sucking on his thumb. you loved how you and colby were both so kinky.

colby started going really fast. he moaned a little. " fuck baby" you moaned.

colby came inside of you. " fuck" he moaned.

colby went back to eating you out so you could get as much pleasure as he did.
"fuck" you screamed.  colby was so good at it.

your body tingled has you came. "fuck baby" you said kissing colby.

you were both panting really hard. "fuck you're so hot" he said. you hopped off of the counter. colby slapped your ass.

you both put back your clothes back on. colby opened the door slightly to make sure no one was there. "we're good" he said.

both of you walked out. he had his arm wrapped around you.

you got a call from kat. you answered.

kat : " where are you guys were done with the ride"
y/n : " okay just wait there, we'll be there in a couple mins"
kat : " okay"

you both hung up.  colby smirked at you. " we should get a hotel room later" he said.

" i agree" you smirked.

he kissed you and you both walked back to see the rest of the group.