question

you and colby ended up at this very nice fancy restaurant. "i don't suppose you brought me a nice dress to wear because i feel so out of place wearing jeans here" you giggled "sadly no, but it's okay i'm wearing black ripped jeans too"

    You waited in line for a little bit, you finally got your table. The place was very packed so you knew it was gonna take a while before you get your food.

     "omg colby" you exclaimed "have you seen these prices!"  "it's okay" he said "i wanna take you out"
     you smiled at colby. "thank you" you gave him a genuine smile. "i don't deserve you"
"nonsense" he said back

10 mins went by. you and colby were just talking about life and enjoying each others company. you were truly falling deeper and deeper in love with colby and it was kind of scary but yet so calming to you.

"geez i'm starving" you said dramatically "me too" he said back dramatically too. as he said that your guys's food came out. "yay!" you exclaimed

you and colby just ate and had an amazing time.

    It was now 7:30 and you guys were all done with dinner. You walked outside, walking to colby's car. "wow i'm so full i can barley walk" "same i feel like i'm gonna explode" you laughed a little at what he said 

   "sooo got any other cool surprises you wanna share with me" you said to colby batting your eyes. "actually yes" he said facing you taking his eyes of the road.  "don't worry it's free and probably gonna be the best part of tonight" he said smiling  "ooo, now i'm really excited"

    you and colby drove for a little while and obviously colby wouldn't tell you where he was taking you. you eventually stopped. the place looked very familiar. "colby what are we doing back here"  "i enjoyed last night so much with you i decided to come back" 

    you guys were in the parking lot you were in yesterday. colby was taking you back to the hollywood sign.

colby : "do you not wanna be here?"
y/n : "what no, of course i do especially with you"
colby : "good" he said smiling a big cheesy smile
y/n : "you're such a dork"
colby : "you're such a loser" he said back jokingly
  you gave him a light slap on the chest and laughed.
"c'mon let's go before it gets to dark you dork" you said back teasing the word dork

    you and colby took the hike up. you finally got to the top. "i think it's prettier than yesterday" you said breathing in the fresh air
  colby wrapped his arms around you from the back. you felt so protected. "i'm glad you took me back here" "it's a good end to my day"

     colby turned you around to face him. he kissed you passionately just like the kiss you shared yesterday. "i-i" you started to say before colby interrupted you "will you be my girlfriend?" colby asked you

                    you stood there in silence