continuing of the party

you walked over to jake. he just stared at you while you were walking towards him and it kinda turned you on. The way his eyes pierced into yours. You felt butterflies in your stomach.
"wow y-you look beautiful"  jake said has he blushed
"thank you" you said has you two still kept eye contact
you could feel tension between you and jake but it wasn't bad, it was good. You felt protected when you were with jake.
He leaned into you and pressed his lips against yours. You knew it was wrong but yet so right. You didn't pull away because you realized you have waited for this moment and you didn't even know it. You both pulled away and just smiled at eachother.
  Out of the corner of your eye you saw colby. You turned towards him and you two made eye contact. You saw the look of pain and anger throwout his whole face. Before you could walk up to him he started walking of.
  You felt like you had betrayed colby, you two weren't dating but you still felt like you cheated on him in a way. You turned to jake and said "i'm sorry" you walked off into the direction colby was so you could talk to him. You walked outside into the backyard and instantly see colby, but he wasn't alone, he was locking lips with some random girl you've never seen before.
     It hurt you. a lot. you could feel tears starting to form and you ran back inside.
   As you ran in you bumped into someone it was jake. He could see that you were sad and angry. "look i'm sorry if i caused something bad between you and colby" he said
" no don't apologize" "the kiss... it was amazing and i kinda like you jake a little more than a friend" as you said that jake had received the biggest smile on his face. You grabbed jakes hand and walked with him to get drinks. You knew this was gonna be a long eventful night and you couldn't be completely sober.

About 20 mins have passed and you and jake with drinking and dancing together the whole time. It was like it was only you and him during that time. You started to get tipsy and jake as well. This time you did the bold move and kissed jake. Your hands in his hair and his hands all over your body. It was one of the best feelings.
    You and jake stayed together the whole party. People started leaving around 2am. You and and jake weren't drunk and were fully aware of your surroundings. you guys were just a little tipsy.
    jake whispers something to you " maybe we should go upstairs" you smirked at him and bit your lip. you grabbed his hand and he followed you up into his bedroom