disneyland

you got to the park at 4 and now it's 9. the fireworks start at 9:30.

"i haven't eaten all day" you said holding your stomach.
"same" devyn said.

"let's go eat at a restaurant" corey suggested
"but i wanna see the fireworks" you added

colby : " me too"
sam : " there's a pizza place like 2 mins back so we could all get a slice and walk to the firework show"
y/n : " sounds good to me"
kat : " same here"

you all walked to the pizza place. you got your pizzas and walked to wherever they set of the fireworks.

after about a 10 minute walk you all got there.
they put chairs out for everybody to sit on because it was some sort of special event.

you guys got to sit in the first row.  sam was in the first seat then kat, you, colby, devyn and corey.

you hugged your arms. " are you cold" colby asked.

you were only wearing a tank top. colby was wearing a short sleeve.

"yeah" you said shivering.
"do you want me to buy you a hoodie or something real quick" he asked
" what no" you laughed.  " i'm fine it's okay" you added

colby held onto you tightly to keep you warm.

*boom...boom* the fireworks went off.

colby kissed you. " god i'm glad to have you"  he said mesmerizing your face.
you held his cheek and looked into his eyes.

all six of you admired the fireworks show. after about 15 mins it was over.

you got up and yawned. after that you shivered some more. "i'm getting you a hoodie" he said.
" you don't have to" you told him smiling.

"are we getting hoodies, cause i'm freezing" sam said.
"yes we are" colby said looking at you.
"fine i guess we're getting hoodies" you rolled your eyes and laughed.

you walked to a big gift shop. "we all should get hoodies to remember this day" devyn said.
"great idea" kat said excited.

kat, sam and devyn all got a white hoodie that said disney in black.

" i like this one" you said. " oh i like that one too" colby said back. it was a black hoodie and it said "2019 disneyland" in white letters.

colby looked through the sizes. " here you go" he said. " i know how you like your hoodies oversized". " you know me so well brock"

colby gave you a size up from what you normally wear.

corey decided to get a navy blue hoodie that said disney in black.

you all waited in line to buy them. colby put his hand out. " what" you said confused. " you're hoodie, i'm gonna pay for it" he said smiling

y/n : " colby, you paid for my ticket and food, and not to mention everything else the past 2 weeks"
colby : " i like spoiling my princess"

you gave him a smile.
y/n : " i don't want to be spoiled this much"
colby : " fine, let this hoodie be the last thing i'll pay for, for a while"
y/n : " fine" you sighed giving him a kiss. "but you better mean it" you laughed
colby : "okay, okay"  he smiled.

you did feel a little bad cause colby's spend hundreds of dollars on you recently.

colby paid for his and your hoodie. you both put it on.

"thank you again. you hugged him making sure he knows how much you do appreciate all of it.
"you're welcome baby" he said hugging you tighter.

you all walked back to the cars all of you came in. you and colby got into his car. this time corey and devyn went with sam and kat in sams car.

"today has been absolutely amazing" you smiled.  " it really has" he smiled back.

you haven't been on your phone all day.
you checked your phone. you had so many messages and notifications. 

you forgot that you and colby told your fans about your guys's relationship.

you looked through instagram to see what everyone was saying.

"wow, so many people are happy with us being together" you told colby as you two were driving back home.

"oh thank god that makes me so happy" he said

you saw a few people say that they wish it was you and jake. that made you're heart drop.

oh my gosh, you thought to yourself. jake most definitely saw yours and colby's instagram story. 

you went to go see texts you got. you saw one from jake.

" i guess i should say congratulations, i truly am happy for you and colby"

you knew jake was upset. you didn't know how to respond back to jake.

"everything alright" colby asked. "you got really quiet all of a sudden" he said taking his eyes of off the road for a second

"jake knows"  you said
"oh is he mad ?" he asked
"i just think he's upset" you told colby

you're phone was ringing. it was jake.
you decided to answer it.

jake : " hey"
y/n : " hey"
jake : " are you alone?"
y/n : " no i- im with colby"
jake : " oh... am i off speaker"
y/n : " yes"
jake : " okay, i wanna let you know that i am really happy for you, you deserve so much y/n, i love you"

y/n : " thank you jakey" you said tearing up. "
i love you too"
jake : " are you gonna come visit me tomorrow?"
y/n : " yeah of course" you said crying slightly
jake : " okay good, goodnight"
y/n : " goodnight"

you wiped your tears. " everything okay" colby asked.
" yeah" you smiled.

you, colby and everybody got back home.

"god i'm tired and exhausted" you said
"i could fall asleep in this hallway" devyn said.
"same" corey laughed.

"well we're gonna go to sleep" devyn said. "goodnight y'all"

"night" everyone said to corey and devyn.

"me and kat are gonna go to her apartment and i'll probably sleep there" sam said to you and colby.

you hugged kat and said goodbye.

"well looks like it's just us" colby yawned.
you yawned back.
"c'mon let's go to bed princess" he said putting his arm around your shoulders as you walked upstairs.

you went to your room real quick and put on a pair of shorts and a grey champion hoodie. you went to the bathroom and took of your makeup and brushed your teeth.

you went back to colby's room. he only had a pair of black shorts on.

you crawled into his bed. colby crawled in after you. " goodnight princess" he gave you a kiss on the forehead holding you in his arms.
" goodnight baby"