surprises

You and colby were still laying in his bed. It was now around 12pm. "what do you wanna do today" colby asked "um idk" you said happily

         "whatever we do can it just be us two"
you said  "yeah duh" colby said smiling. You and colby were thinking on what to do. California is a huge place with so many things to do you guys couldn't decide.

      "i have an idea, but can i surprise you" colby said excitedly. "i'm a little scared but sure" you said giggling. "okay but you're gonna have to get ready now because this is gonna be a long day ahead of us" he said smiling big. "okay okay but can i know how i'm supposed to dress?" "just something casual" "okay" you said back giving colby a kiss on the check. "be ready in 45 mins" colby said "geez okay"

      You were super excited and had no idea where colby was going to take you. You decided to put on some black ripped jeans, a grey cropped tank top, and some baby pink vans. You wore a cute necklace with some hoop earrings and your hair was wavy.

        45 mins went by and you were ready. You walked into colby's room. "ready!" you exclaimed. "wow look at you" colby said smiling "you're so pretty" colby gave you a kiss on the check. you blushed. "thank you colbs"

    "so can i know where we're going" you said hoping he'll give you an answer. "nope" he said
"dang" you pouted crossing your arms. colby laughed.  "i'm sure you'll love it"

      You two started walking downstairs. You saw jake in the kitchen. He looked at you and then at colby. You could see hurt in his eyes.
you walked past him and headed for the door.

     "y/n" you heard jake whisper. you turned around and walked back towards him. "just remember i love you" he said his voice starting to crack. you gave him a hug and said "i love you" back to him

  "make sure he treats you right" "cause i know that i would" jake said. you gave him a small smile. "i know you would treat me good jake, you do treat me good"  "i'm gonna prove my love to you y/n" jake said with a stern but whispered voice. you looked him in the eyes.

                   you wanted to kiss him
                  but you knew you couldn't

you headed over to the door where colby was waiting. he gave you a small smile. you got into the car and drove out of the gate.

      It was a sunny hot day in LA and you were ready to spend it with someone you love so dearly. The music was blasting in the car while you and colby were singing along.

   "are we almost there" you asked colby
"just about... we still have a couple more minutes"   "i'm nervous" you said. "don't be" colby said giving you a smile

   and then you had arrived at your destination