in love

You and colby stayed for about another hour just sitting on top of the hill admiring each others company. You two were laughing and talking the whole time. You truly did love colby so much. The whole time you were thinking that colby is the one.
    colby : " i hate to leave this beautiful place but do you think we should leave?"
y/n : "same i don't wanna leave but yeah it's getting super dark and i'm freezing"
colby : " here" he said giving you his hoodie
y/n : "thank you" you said smiling
    you two walked down the hill and finally got to the car. You instantly fell asleep.
   You were awoken by the sound of the engine turning off. You opened your eyes, looked out and saw that you were already in front of the house.
   colby : "aha" "you're finally awake" he smiled
   y/n : "sadly" you said yawning
      You walked inside and you and colby both headed straight upstairs. You walked into his room and laid down on his bed. "i'm so tired" you said yawning again. colby chuckled. "you know you can sleep in my room if you want" he said hesitantly hoping you wouldn't reject him.
  "i want to" you said with a big cheesy smile
  "good" colby said happily
You hopped under the covers and laid your head on the pillow. Colby turned of the light and laid right next to you. His arm wrapped around you instantly. You scooted in closed towards him and felt so so happy. "goodnight princess" colby whispered into your hear "goodnight colby" you said holding him tightly
"i love you so much thank you for today, i really needed that and i don't deserve you at all" you added on making sure colby knew 100 percent how you felt about him. "y/n i-i'm in love with you, and i'm the one who doesn't deserve you"  "you're in love with me?" you said to colby quietly. "yes"
     You turned to face towards him "you don't know how long i've been waiting for you to say that" you kissed him. "i'm in love with you colby brock"