makeup

you spent a few more minutes in jakes hospital room. " i'm gonna go get a breath of fresh air" you told corey and brennen.

you walked down the hall and into the elevator. you went all the way down to the first floor. you walked outside to the front. has you walked out the doors you saw colby standing there. he was leaning against the wall.

you walked a few steps. colby heard you walking so he turned his head.

when he noticed it was you he got up from the wall, uncrossed his arms and looked you in the eyes.

he was clearly crying. his eyes were red and puffy.

you took a deep breath. colby took a few slow steps walking towards you. he wasn't sure if you wanted to talk to him. you took a few steps closer to him as well.

you both stopped right in front of eachother. just a few inches apart. colby was looking down into your eyes.

seeing him like this made you upset.

"y/n" colby said softly. you interrupted him by giving him a hug. you squeezed him tightly. he held you even tighter back. you could feel colby begin to cry again. you began to cry a little too.

you let go softly. " i'm sorry colby, i shouldn't have said what i did"

colby : " no, i'm so stupid. i didn't do anything to try and save you and i was weak. i wasn't there for you when you needed me the most, instead i was off getting drunk. y/n when i tell you how awful i feel about that night and what i said to you i really do, i wish i could take it back, all of it."

y/n : " colby, colby it's okay" you said putting your hand on his face.

colby : " right after we fought and i walked upstairs, that's when i realized what i had said to you and i felt the worst i have ever felt in my whole life, i wanted to say something to you but i was to drunk"

y/n : " we all have things we regret okay"

there was some silence for a few seconds.

colby : " did you really mean it when you said that you should've chosen jake instead of me"

you looked away from colby.

y/n : " i- i was just mad and had so many emotions going through me... i'm in love with you colby"

colby kissed you. it was honestly probably the best kiss you and colby ever had. the best kiss you've ever had in general.

you hugged once more. you both walked inside.
you went all the way back to jakes room.

corey and brennen were still in the room.

brennen: " i'm guessing you guys made up" he said looking and you and colby holding hands.

you looked at colby and smiled and then at brennen.

corey : " they're gonna take jake for some tests in about 5 mins and that's gonna take like 3 hours"
y/n : " oh okay"

you walked over to jake. you held his hand and gave him a kiss on the forehead. " i love you" you said to him.

you all walked out of the room. you went back to the parking lot. colby decided to get into your car.

colby : " don't crash this car" he giggled
y/n : " look who's talking" you laughed back

you drove all the way back home. it was about a 30 min drive. 10 mins into driving colby feel asleep.

you stopped at a red light and admired him. you finally got home. colby was still sleeping. you didn't want to wake him. you kissed him on the cheek.

he woke up startled until he realized where he was. " oh we're already here" he yawned.
" yes sir" you replied smiling.

you walked inside. corey and brennen were right behind you guys.

you heard someone running down the stairs it was sam. " ah you guys are back"

sam : " and any news"
colby : " he's still the exact same"

sams face got sad. he came over and gave you a hug.

sam : " what are you guys doing back here, i thought you'd stay longer."
corey : " they are running some tests on him"
sam nodded.

brennen : " i know the situation isn't right but man am i starving"
y/n : " me too tbh i haven't eaten in over 24 hours"
colby : " what ?!" he said concerned.
" we are post mating something right now"
y/n : " okay, okay"

corey : " i feel like some tender greens"
y/n : "oou me too"
sam : " same"

you all decided to order from post mates. about 30 mins after waiting for your food to get there you all sat in the living room talking.

that was your most favorite thing to do. talking to your friends and having fun.