Stranger

Welcome to "Bleed him" a story in which the majority of the characters cling onto Aragorn for emotional support

I just wanted to let you know that this is set before lotr and Aragorn hasn't met Legolas yet

My third aralas 🥳

Enjoy and comment your thoughts on it so far if you want to :),

Kurttheangel

⚠️ Blood ⚠️

I can guarantee that 90% of you won't make it to the end of this story
...................................................

~

Aragorn's PoV:

Growing up knowing that you would be king one day is not what most people want. Being that one person with a crown on there head with a city full of people who all know your name and face and have high expectations of you. Luckily my day had not come yet where I would rule, in fact, it wouldn't be a long time so I had a while to gather my thoughts and push the nervousness built up inside of me, out of my system.

Nobody should be brought up like this. Not many people have to endure the pressure of this lifestyle and not many people know how it feels to be surrounded by men and elves alike giving you tips and reminding you of your fate when you were still...only young. And being young didn't last forever, one day you will grow old and wither away and you would be forgotten, your name turning into legend and your body? Just a pile of bones buried in the ground.

That is why I spend my limited days as a ranger, exploring the lands of middle earth and going under the name of 'strider' before everyone realises it was a lie and notices my true name as Aragorn son of Arathorn and heir to the throne of Gondor.

I wore my most comfortable cloak on my journeys, it was worn down and torn at some ends from all of my adventuring and if I ever needed to, I would use the hood to cover my face if ever came a time of recognition. Smiling at this, I held my cloak For comfort as I walked through a dense and slightly eerie forest that I had stumbled upon by accident.

I had entered the forest a bit too over excited, eager to get away from the chatting of humans. I walked for what seemed like hours until I realised The dreading thought that I could be lost. So at this particular moment, frustration was the only emotion that I was feeling as I tried to find any noticeable trees that I might have passed on my way in, but with no luck. I felt as if the cobwebbed and surprisingly grey trees were moving around me, joking and mocking my every frustrating step I took in this growingly creepy forest.

All I could hear was my own footsteps crunching against the various twigs and fallen leaves, that had shrivelled and turned grey under the canopy of the trees that blocked any path of sunlight. There was no smell of old wood or fresh air, instead, it would be remotely surprising if I smelt anything alive in this forest that could distinctively help me find my way back to reality. (I feel like I am writing this in a PoV of a sniffer dog lol)