"Yo y/n"

"Huh?" Gene? Is he taking me to my next class?

"Come here. I got you something"

"O-okay"

"Come on~. Don't be afraid. I won't bite"

I went where Gene was in a busy hallway next to the lockers. I looked both ways to see if Ein was here. Where is he?

"So, how was your class. Learn anything?"

"What? U-uh, it was good, why?"

"Nah, just trying to make conversation, you need to lighten up alrighty if you are going to be suitable for a shadow Knight"

"Wait, I'm not a Shadow Knight. I only came to your club. Scratch that, you force me to join your club"

"And you accepted it. Once a Shadow Knight, always a Shadow Knight"

"What!?"

"Come on, being a Shadow Knight is not bad as soon as you start accepting your self as a Shadow Knight. Anyways, I got you something, give me your hand"

"What? Are you going to get like a knife and stab my hand to finally become a Shadow Knight or something cause I don't wanna be a Shadow Knight"

"*sigh* Then I'll get your hand since your so scared"

Gene grabbed my hand and opened my palm open. He reached to his pocket and was about to take it out...

*SLAP*

"What the-! Ein!" I said all surprised when he slapped Gene's arm away and was now in front of me.

"Ugh! What the fuck! What's your deal!"

"Don't FUCKING touch her." Ein said with a growl.

"E-Ein!"

"Didn't she tell you already! She doesn't want to join in your stupid club! Just leave her alone already!"

"It's not your choice to decide whether she will or will not join the club" Gene said as he stepped closer to Ein.

"Neither as you. Respect her and her decision and don't get FUCKING near her or you'll have to face with me."

Both Ein and Gene then gave each other a stare down. I looked around and the students were watching the scene. Not again!

"Excuse me, but is there any trouble around here?" Said a teacher that just appeared.

"No there's not" Ein said not looking away from Gene and neither does Gene.

"Well, get to class then! Don't be tardy!"

"Yes mam" Ein said as he and Gene separated and gave a final death stare to each other.

"E-Ein"

"Follow me" Ein said all serious.

I'm not actually following him cause he is grabbing my hand and is just dragging me to who knows where. I've never seen Ein this upset. Is it me? We then stopped at an empty locker hallway.

"What did he do" Ein said again with a serious tone.

"N-nothing"

"He Didn't hurt you didn't he."

"N-no, he didn't hurt me."

"Don't lie to me! I know your keeping this to yourself! Your not telling me what's wrong! Y/n, if your gonna keep keeping all this to yourself, your going to feel all alone and I don't want that! I'm here for you you know! I'm not that person who turns their backs to other people, I'm not that person who stabs someone in the back and leaves! So please, tell me!"

...He then saw me in tears...

"O-oh. Y-y/n, I didn't mean to yell at you. I-I just really care about you amd your being. I was just trying t-"

He stopped talking cause I hugged him around his neck and started laughing.

"N-no Ein. These are happy tears. I didn't know you care for that much. No other person has cared for me besides my family. Your right, all of it is right. I shouldn't bottle things inside of me cause that's very painful for me to deal with. I guess I'm too afraid to tell something cause I keep things from my brother, Mother, Dad, and other people just to keep them the way it is. I was too scared that I might ruin things if I tell someone my secrets."

Ein then hugged me gently and calmed me down.

"You are a good friend Ein. You are not like anybody else. For now on, I'm not going to hide things anymore"

"Thank you y/n. That's all I'm asking. Come on, your going to be late for your class"

"Heh, okay" I said as I wiped my tears away.

Ein then stopped and let out his hand for our hand shake. I smiled and accepted our hand shake. We both laughed and went on to our classes. I feel free from all the secrets I hid.

Ein is like my guardian angel to protect me