|    Ein's POV    |

I'm super late to pick up y/n! Damn my stupid alarm clock! That old thing probably doesn't work now. Great! I finally arrived in front of y/n's door and started knocking the door a few times. ... No response. I knocked the door again... No response. Did she left without me? No, she would never do that. I know her so much now and she is not like that.

"She's not there"

"Huh?"

"Your girlfriend left with that boy, probably going to school" said an old orange haired meifwa sitting on the his bench across from me.

"She left? Can you describe the boy to me?"

"Well, pretty tall with black hair, and his clothes was not properly worn. He can't even tuck in his shirt for crying out loud"

Crap! I bet it's Gene! He knows where y/n lives now! Ugh!

"Thank you sir!" I said as I started running.

"Your very welcome my boy"

|    Time Skipped.   |

I finally made it to school but no sign of y/n or Gene. Someone then tapped on my shoulder.

"Ein, what are you doing here? Your going to be late to class" said my first period science teacher.

"O-oh. Am I?"

"Well, we both are. Come on, let's go to class or we are going to be in trouble" she said as she gave me a little nudge foward.

"W-wait! I need to get something!"

"You'll get it after school. Now come along"

Damn. I can't even make sure y/n made it to her class safe. What if she is not even there. She's probably with the Shadow Knights ditching school. All because of that STUPID ALARM CLOCK!

|    Y/n's POV.   |

Huh. Gene actually took me to class. I honestly thought that he would trick me and take me somewhere else than school. But, where is Ein? Did he forget or is he looking for me? Y/n! Stop thinking those kinds of things! He's probably in class right now. Plus, I can just text him and tell him that I'm okay. So I did, I left him a message and waited for his response.

"Oh~ Somebody is on their phone during class~" Laurence said when he sat next to me.

"I'm just texting someone if their okay, and this is not your seat so your the one to talk"

"Dang~ What's with that sass though! I was just trying to warn you that's all. Plus, I don't want to be alone where I sat."

"Heh. Alright then."

|    Time Skipped.   |

*Bell Rings*

"I'll see you at lunch then. Don't text in your classes y/n!"

"Whatever! I can do what ever I want to!"

Psh. Silly guy. *giggle*