"You didn't eat? How can you survive without eating breakfast or lunch?"

"I don't know, just suck it I guess"

We then settled down to eat our Chinese food. To be honest, I've never eaten in this place before, but the food here is amazing! Heck, their even better than my chicken! Probably because I've never make compound chicken in my entire life. I tried the egg rolls and OH MY IRENE! They are to die for! I can tell that everyone enjoyed the food cause we all finished our food very fast, spick and span. Huh, I should try to learn how to make these. Aaron would be so jelly. Hehehe.

"Let's go to Hot Topic. I saw some very neat stuff in there last time." Gene said as he stood up and us as well.

"Pffft! So your a Hot Topic guy" I said as we all left the food area.

"Well yeah, we all are actually. What, you've never been to Hot Topic or what" Zenix replied.

"Well no but-"

"*Gasp* Let's go then! Hurry!" Sasha teased. That's when all of us started to laugh and started teasing each other.

|    Time Skipped.   |

We arrived at Hot Topic and was looking around the store. I personally thought that Hot Topics are for emos, but the stuff here is so cool! Would that make me an emo as well? I was looking through the buttons and all of them are so cute and unique. One of them has the disney character, Stitch smiling. Another one is a little alien blob with a cute little face. And *Gasp* this button is (Favorite Thing, color, character, quote, etc.) This one is neat! Aww, but I don't have any money. I already bought the food. *sigh* Maybe next time. I put the button away and just saw Gene waiting in the line. I didn't want to stand here alone so I just went next to Gene so I won't look stupid.

"The line is over there cutter"

"I'm not cutting, I didn't even get anything."

"So you dont like Hot Topic after all. I'm guessing you are that Marshall type of girl or JCpenny"

"No, it's not lile that. I love the stuff that Hot Topic has, I just didn't bring enough money that's all"

"Really. What was it that you wanted."

"A-a (Favorite thing, color, character, quote, etc.) button."

"Yeah? Well, take it. I'll pay it since this isn't my money anyways"

"So what your saying is that if that was your money, you wouldn't pay it for me?"

"Just get the damn button or else I change my mind!"

I nodded in response and spotted the button. I reached out to get it, but someone else got it before me.

"Too slow" said the guy that took the button.

"H-hey! That's my button!"

"Well, technically it's not your button because you didn't pay it. Would be ashame if someone would of bought it"

"Y/n, what's taking you so long" Gene said as he approached me and the mean guy.