epilogue

.:A month later:.

Y University 97th Graduation Day

Byeol smiled while staring at the huge banner hang up high above her head. At last she finished her studies after all the hustle she went through.

"Congratulations Kim Byeol!"

She startled a bit. The familiar voices approached her. She turned.

"Omo! Thanks guys! You guys too, congratulations!"

There was Namjoon, Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung also in graduation robe and hat. All of them were delightful. Then she saw her Yoongi samchul and another familiar face-Mr. Seokjin. Yoongi and Seokjin were close friend and fond with the boys and her.

"Hi guys! Congrats!"

They greeted each other.

"Jungkook really doesn't come?" Namjoon suddenly asked.

"I really want to scold him." Yoongi was being protective.

"He is busy these days. He already explained to me in a speech about not coming today. I'm fine though." Byeol answered it with a bit upset in her heart.

"But still..." Taehyung empathised.

"Forget about him, let's celebrate with a meal. My treat!" Seokjin enlightened the mood.

"Wow! You're the best!" Hoseok almost jumped.

"Let's go!" Jimin slung his arm around Byeol's shoulder ready to go but suddenly Byeol's phone ringing.

Incoming video call- Appa

"You guys go ahead." She said before answered the call from her parents.

As soon as they leave, Byeol swiped the screen with her thumb to answer the call.

"Omma! Appa! I got my degree!" Byeol proudly showed her scroll through the phone.

"Congratulations Byeolie! I am proud of you!" Both her parents were happy. "You grow up well!"

"You're cute in that robe and hat. I wish I could be there now." Her father almost teared up.

"Tsk. Appa you lied. You guys are really having fun travelling."

"It's really fun. You should join us here in Paris."

"How's night there?"

The screen changed from her parents face to the night view in Paris. She spotted a tall tower with shimmering lights. It must be Eiffel Tower.

"Beautiful. Look there eiffel." Her mom briefed.

"Waaa.. I am jealous.."

"Don't say that you're alone, dear. Celebrate with your friends."

"Of course I'm not alone. Yoongi samchul's friend treat us meal. Don't worry."

"Where's Jungkook? Appa want to say something to him."

"Ahh...he is not here.." Byeol again felt a bit upset when that topic rose.

Her mom shrieked, come with a conclusion. "It's only a month. You guys broke up? Why? He couldn't bear your bad attitude?"

"Omma! It's not like that. We're still together!" Byeol almost shouted.

"Then, why he is absent on your special day?" Her mom shoot another question.

"Ahh...actually..." she was having a hard time explaining.

Suddenly..

"Hi imo, samchul. I'm here."

From nowhere, an arm slip around Byeol's waist.

"Jeon-ah..." Byeol still in surprise.

"There you are! Samchul has something to say.." her father suddenly excited and unnecessarily talked something that both young adults thought not important.

"Sorry, I'm late." Jungkook gave a peck on her cheek after whispered.

"You said you have meeting today."

"It's already done."

"Yah! Are you rushing to be here?" She was worried if she burdened him.

"Don't you know? I am actually an angel. I flew with my wings and come here." Jungkook joked and he enjoyed Byeol's cute confused face.

"Yah! Nonsense!" She slapped his arm hard.

"Ahh!" Jungkook flinched and the old man who from the other side of earth could see he was not focusing to him through the phone.

"Jungkook-ah! You heard it all, right?"

"Ahh.. Yes! Of course!" Jungkook grinned. He turned to Byeol before whispered. "Yah, what it is?"

"Nothing important." Byeol laughed.

"Appa, omma, let's talk again later. I will call you." Byeol couldn't wait to end it.

"Yah! Byeolie! Wait!" Her parents seemed didn't have enough.

"I'm hanging up! Bye! Have a nice trip!" Byeol quickly turned it off.

"Yah, it is not nice." Jungkook commented.

Suddenly, Byeol cupped Jungkook face and pulled his head down. "I miss you." Without hesitation crashing her lips on his, a passionate kiss took over. It was almost a week they didn't meet.

They then pulled away in sync.

"Congrats, my princess." Jungkook fixed the graduation hat on her head that almost fall.

"Thanks. For coming." Byeol grinned and hugged him tight.

"I really proud of you, princess." Jungkook tighten the hug.

After awhile,

"Let's go. I've prepared something for you." Jungkook smirked.

"Uhm? Really?"

"Of course. I've perfectly planned everything."

"But the others must be waiting for me."

"I already asked their permission to borrow you for awhile."

Byeol hissed. She mumbled quietly. "Tsk. I am yours. You don't need anyone to ask for permission."

Jungkook loved that line though. "What is it again? I can't hear."

"No. I won't repeat." Byeol covered her mouth in embarrassment. She then ready to run away.

"Yahhh... Kim Byeol where are you going??!" Jungkook ran after her.

"Hurry up weak boy! We are running out of time." Byeol teased him and ran faster.

"You mean!" Jungkook shouted and catching up in a speed of time.

"I'm not! I'm your knight princess remember?" Byeol laughed. And it was really pretty.

"Yeah, my knight princess." Jungkook laughed too. "Damn. I fall in love with you again!"

~the end

-thanks for reading till the end. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH💜💜💜💕💕💕💕🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
-have a nice day ahead and be happy always 🤟🤟🙌🙌🙌🙌