TWENTY EIGHT

Byeol entered her class with weak steps. Her mind was busy processing what she had seen before.

What with Jungkook and Baekhyun?

Negative thoughts conquered her mind and she tried hard to resist them.

The school bell rang.
Break time is over.

And at the same time, everyone's phones beep. A message come in.

Byeol looked around. Her classmates also exchanged glances. Something big was gonna happen.

Byeol quickly took her seat. She slowly swiped unlocked her phone and opened the message.

It was a video.

Without hesitation, she pressed the play button and everyone in the class did the same.

The video was a bit blurry and only figure of  some boys at school backyard could be recognise, seemed like the video was from the cctv footage. The scene was about a bully scene. There was a boy threatening another boy that was held by another two boys. Mostly like a common bully scene. The bully threw some punches and kicks too. Between the beatings, there were some conversations and also couldn't be heard clearly.

The video was 3 minutes long and as soon after, there was an article followed by.

'Transfer student from Seoul is a big bully'

Byeol scrolled down the article and she found out herself nervous, she didn't know why.

Suddenly, Jihyo, the class president, from nowhere approach her.

"Byeol-ah, it's not Jungkook in the video, right?"

That question appeared in her mind too but the thing was if Jungkook got bullied, the first person who would know is her. Jungkook will tell her in the first place.

"Of course not. I am really sure of that." Byeol just making assumption. A blind assumption.

***

"It's Hoshi! I am positive of that!"

"Yah, slow down your voice... Byeol is there."

Byeol heard that. She bit her lower lip. She couldn't deny it and even angry with that. The article said so. It was still shady but everyone who knows Hoshi will recognise that.

'A boy with initial K'
'From Seoul'
'Recently transferred'
'Senior year'
'Knows taekwondo'
'Good looking with dreamy look'

No other than that boy named Kwon Hoshi.

Since then, Hoshi also didn't come to class. That was suspicious.

The whole class started to badmouth about Hoshi and Byeol was really uncomfortable about that.

"Yah, are you okay?" Yura elbowed her. Concerned about what had happened, she realised that Byeol was not in a right state.

"Uh? Of course I am okay. Why should I not." Byeol awkwardly smiled. Hiding her worries but Yura knew she was not okay at all.

"Yah, you believe in Hoshi, right? He will not do such thing, right?" Yura tried to comfort her. "Only you can answer that, Byeol-ah."

Byeol sighed. She had no idea about this issue. Their relationship also not in a right state right now. Hoshi must having a hard time now and she didn't know what to do.

She just really wanted to get out from all these things!

***

*Lunch break