FORTY ONE

Byeol couldn't say any word. It's only 9:00 am in the morning, she was not ready for this. Her tongue felt like already melt and even her face muscles stiffed. Her body froze, her legs turned weaker than ever and her heart beating like crazy. She blinked for times to make sure it was not a dream.

"Yah, Byeol! You're not happy seeing me back?"

Jungkook crossed his arm and walked toward her with a smirk on his face.

Byeol was extremely elated to see him in front of her now. She's been waiting for years though but the thing was Jungkook look different. It must be puberty. His height was unbelievable tall, broad shoulders, well built body, the strands of vein that could be seen under his arm skin and everything about him was perfect. Nothing to be compared to her. That was the reason why Byeol holding back herself.

"It's been a while. Jeon-ah!" Byeol tried to not stuttered as Jungkook step by step closer to her.

Without any words, Jungkook pulled her into his embrace. Byeol well fitted in there as if it was fated to be hers. Jungkook rest his head on Byeol's shoulder and Byeol sensed the tingling sensation spread from the touch to her heart and stomach.

"I miss you. So much." Jungkook whispered directly into her ear. His voice was really soft and comforting. He then tighten his hug more.

Byeol's heart beating crazily yet something holding her back to not respond to the warm hug. The fact that Byeol didn't replied the hug hurt Jungkook a bit.

Byeol softly pushed Jungkook to break the hug. She grinned.

"Yah... you didn't change. Cheesy af." She pouted and laughed.

Jungkook was taken aback. Disappointed.

"Wow..you're growing up well." Byeol tried hard to control her heartbeat. "Have you eaten breakfast yet? Let's eat. Yoongi samchul prepared breakfast before he left."

Byeol in a blink of eye already in the kitchen and Jungkook just following her. She made him stay on the dining table while she was preparing the meal.

Jungkook couldn't help but only staring at Byeol endlessly. He missed that girl so much.

"Here. Let's eat."

He must deeply staring at Byeol as he didn't realise everything was done on the table.

"Thanks." Jungkook smiled and still stared at her.

Eating Byeol is always another sight to see for Jungkook. He always love it.

"Yah, why are you not eating?" Byeol asked, snapped him out of it.

Jungkook chuckled. "You still really love to eat, huh?"

"As if it you don't know." She talked with her mouth full.

Jungkook lowered down his head. "I know. But it's still hurt when you're excited more about the food than seeing me back." He pouted.

Byeol felt guilty. She tried to explain even though she was trying her best to not making any eye contact. "Yah... I am happy. You don't know what's in the heart though. My only best friend is coming back. Ahh... I almost shed tears of joy."

"Best friend..huh.." Jungkook sighed secretly. Disappointed with that thought of him.

It was a minute of silence before Byeol started telling her stories.

"You know what, when you're not around, I have no choice but hanging out with Joonie, Hobie, Taetae and Jiminie. They really love to pull a joke on me. Ahh they are so annoying and suffocating. When I am sulking, they didn't even bother to make up even they did, it will be not that sincere. I am so done with them."