SEVEN

It was lunchtime. Jungkook used to waited for me in front of my class and we headed to the lunch hall together and well.... eat together. I will steal his egg or maybe meat. He whines and I will not give a fuck and eat and....

"Hey, can we seat here?"

I lifted my head and I saw two girls smiled with trays on their hands. Woah, my mind was really out somewhere.

"Sure." I didn't smile. Not in mood.

I didn't touch my food yet even 45 minutes passed and the lunch time will be over soon. Guess what? I waited for Jungkook to come to me. Seriously.

I looked around. And I saw him. Alone like me on his seat two tables away from me. We made an eye contact. I only with my empty gaze but then suddenly his lips parted, mouthing something.

"Sorry.. I am really sorry."

Oh wait, he ended with an aegyo. Pfft.

'Just come here and be a man, Jungkook! Sit with me! I am lonely!'

But he still stayed there. Coward!

'Get lost!'

I rolled my eyes. I need to get going even with the unfinished meal.

***
The teacher wasn't in and my classmates were doing their own stuff. The 376 paged book was widely opened in front of me but my thoughts only full of him. You know....that kind of guilty feeling....

Okay, I felt sorry for Jungkook now. That soft hearted boy must be upset at this rate I ignored him.

It was not really Jungkook fault. Yeah, maybe his attitude was a bit problematic here. I used to ask how he can be in a fight but I didn't ask today. Maybe he had his own reason for it. Jungkook is not dumb. Sometimes his intellect does work. Moreover, people loves to put a prank on him and he maybe protecting himself.

And also about his family thing. He still can't get over that. He may remember some but still not really. And he still upset about his weak memory and hate to know the fact that strangers know more than him.
His life is a total complicated and I really want to make it easier for him.

Oh f*ck Kim Byeol you are such a bitch!

***

School ended. It was Friday and hell yeah no taekwondo lesson. I was the first one who exited the class. I had stuff to settle.

I waited on my bicycle. Staring at each student that passed. And yeah...finally... I saw him.

"Yah, Jeon. I am waiting..." I kicked some rocks on the ground with arm crossed over my body. Having some pride to conserve. He parked his bicycle beside me and he cowardly walked to me, head hung low.

"I am really sorry. I know it's my fault. But I can't really promise to not dragged into fight."

He played with his fingers and slightly showed me his famous guilty grin. Yeah, his puppy eyes do works on me. I can't resist that cutie.

I soften my gaze and smiled.

"Come, you need to treat me ice cream."

I ruffled his hair playfully and yeah he was happy and I love the sight.

Jeon Jungkook, a boy who is able to change your mood from annoyed to delighted real quick.

***

We stopped at the convenience store to buy ice cream. I gave the money to Jungkook and asked him to get the ice cream while I looked for seats.