THIRTY FOUR

T/w: violence

"KWON HOSHI!!!"

Without any warning, Jungkook barged into the classroom. Hoshi was there with his few classmates.

Jungkook was out of his sane. His directly grabbed Hoshi by his collar, and threw his fist on the face. He also didn't know where specifically the punch landed.

The others was in a big shock. They slowly backed out from the situation as they realised Jungkook in front of them was not him who they use to know.

"Tell me..what are you doing to Jaejin.. TELL ME!" Jungkook shouted at his face. His hand tightly grabbing Hoshi's collar.

"What did I do? He was the hit and run victim." Hoshi said with a smirk.

Jungkook was pissed off. He pushed Hoshi to the wall and he kicked Hoshi on his knee.

"Do you think I don't know your trick? You did the same to me before. Remember? Or I need to remind you.."
Jungkook furiously kicked Hoshi leg for another time. Failed his intention to stand up.

Hoshi still smirked. He slowly stood while wiping the blood at the corner of his lips. "Fine..fine.. I did touch him a bit yesterday. But you know, he is still weak. Not like you, stronger." He laughed evilly and Jungkook literally burning.

*dush

Another punch landed on Hoshi's face.

"Jaejin broke his arms and leg. You should too. Or maybe worse?"

Hoshi only replied with laughter. He then grabbed Jungkook by his collar and brought Jungkook's face to his. Staring deep into Jungkook fiery eyes, he whispered.

"You should be grateful that I didn't kill him. You know why I did that to him?" Hoshi smirked in between. "I already said to you don't mess up with me. A plan to ruin me? You must be joking. Hoshi will always win. You need to know that."

Hoshi pushed him to the floor and Jungkook's head hit the table near them.

"Then, just kill me! Apologise to Jaejin and his family and then just kill me!" Jungkook cried out loud. He already tired with Hoshi.

"Kill you? Of course I will. But later after I done with Byeol." Hoshi smirked and before he could breath, Jungkook continuously punched his face and body.

"Don't you dare touch her!" He finally pushed Hoshi to the wall.

Jungkook breathe unevenly. He expected to at least break Hoshi's ribs. And looking at Hoshi condition who still smirking, he assumed that Hoshi needed more beating.

"Stand up! I am not done with you." Jungkook told Hoshi while grabbing his hair.

Hoshi stood and groaned in pain. "Stop it, Jungkook. You can't kill me. You don't dare.."

Jungkook then quickly grabbed Hoshi's collar and ready with his fist.

Until...

"Jeon Jungkook! What are you doing?!"

Jungkook internally swearing after hearing the voice.

Then, there was Hoshi secretly smiling.

"I told you. I win."

Hoshi whispered before Jungkook slowly hand off him.

Byeol saw everything.

Byeol saw how Jungkook turned into a monster.

Byeol realised that Jungkook wasn't weak as she used to know, as she used to say.

Byeol was amazed by how Jungkook coolly threw his fist.