TWENTY NINE

"Just keep low, I will settle later."

Baekhyun patted Jungkook's shoulder and they parted their ways.

Jungkook walked to his seat happily, humming his favourite song. A smile still there on his face.

"Woah...you look so happy, huh?" Taehyung crossed his arms, staring from afar.

"Of course. Everything went smooth so far." Jungkook was really satisfied of what he did and planned.

"Yah, I couldn't help it but something felt uneasy. Are you sure that Hoshi will just stay low seeing all these?" Namjoon whispered to Jungkook. He was just giving a piece of advice.

"You scared?" Jungkook smirked.

"Yes. He can do anything to you. He is the slyest!" Namjoon seemed worried.

"Don't worry... he is not that smart." Jungkook shrugged and smirked like it was nothing.

Little that he knows that Hoshi has Byeol with him.

***

"Do you mean that...you know Jungkook earlier?" Byeol was kind of shook.

Hoshi bit his lower lip. "Sorry for not telling you earlier. I just thought maybe he doesn't want us to be related. Yeah, he doesn't like me though." His head hung low.

"Why? Why he doesn't like you? Somethings happened?" That girl was curious so much.

Hoshi shrugged. He smiled bitterly. "It's sort of a long story. We are not that close but we are friends. Being his classmates for three years, I sort of knew his stories."

"Stories? About him being bullied?"

He nodded in a bit. "Yes. I saw those a lot. But too timid to interfere. Even I know taekwondo, I managed to just ignore them. I scared if they hurt me and cause any injury that stop me to join any taekwondo match. That was really foolish of me. I am an awful person."

There was silent in that moment. Then, he continued.

"Until that day, our homeroom teacher told us that Jungkook was hospitalised. The whole class didn't know anything and when the police came to us, asking us questions, that time we realised how terrible we were. We saw him bullied everyday and he almost died. How ignorant we were."

Hoshi sighed. He sounded totally upset.

"The whole class visited him at the hospital after that. But he refused to accept any visitor. He said he had no friends. He also said he didn't know us. That's understandable though. We put him in a tough situation after all."

Hoshi managed to put on a plain smile to Byeol.

Byeol disagree with him. "Well...uh...but...I don't really get it. It's maybe your fault but technically not your fault. Oh, well..maybe you need to be guilty but you don't deserve to have all of this! Jungkook is over the line."

"I deserve this, Byeol-ah..." Hoshi managed to calm her down but he seemed fail.

"No. You're not. It's false accusations! You're not hitting or bullying anyone. Even the video is fake. That boy is delusional!" Byeol shook her head. She was really angry with Jungkook.

Hoshi suddenly bursted out his laughter.

"Yah...it's not funny." Byeol pouted.

He reached out Byeol hand, playing with it. "Sorry. You're too adorable when you're angry."

"Yah...I..." Byeol's face turned reddish.

"You worry about me that much, huh?" Hoshi asked cutely.