NINETEEN

'I'll hang up with the boys this evening. Sorry. They even plead for that. I couldn't refuse by the way'

Byeol didn't bother to reply Jungkook's text message. The school newly ended and Byeol tossed everything into her back as all her class almost empty.

"Kim Byeol, let's go."

Byeol sensed that Hoshi already in front of her. To be sure he was waiting for her.

"Let's go."

Byeol's lips curled a smile. The broad one.

***

Hoshi attended the taekwondo class too. It means that both of them really had a lot of time together now.

Byeol noticed that Hoshi's taekwondo skills was absolutely incredible. His rank in taekwondo also higher than hers.

Byeol couldn't help herself to not admiring him while he did the sparing with the instructor. The girls there also started to talk about him. He is really cool.

***

Byeol continued her routine. She found her favourite port in the library and settled down.

10 minutes passed, Byeol still with her homework.

"Finally I found you."

A familiar voice knocking her eardrums.

"Kwon Hoshi."

Byeol saw Hoshi sat at the seat facing her. The seat that Jungkook used to sit.

"Yah...you are really fast. I don't notice you left the school's hall earlier."

Byeol just replied him with a smile shyly. She then focused back to the book.

"So, this is your routine? Alone?" Hoshi asked.

Byeol shook her head. "Jungkook used to company me here. I am not a loner. Jungkook really likes to following me around." Her eyes stay fixed on the book and she didn't realised how Hoshi's face changed after the mention of Jungkook.

"Oh, I see..."

The atmosphere then turned completely silent for awhile. Both of them were doing their own thing.

30 minutes passed.

Byeol started to feel tired. She propped her head with her left hand and her hair started to be messy. Her bangs hanging freely and her tied hair was already loose.

Suddenly, Byeol realised that someone from her right was pulling some strands of her bangs and tugged them at the back of her ear.

Byeol's heart fluttered. She turned her head at her right and Hoshi was there with his fingers still running around her ear.

Their eyes locked.

"You're really pretty."

Hoshi slightly smiled and making Byeol's heart almost exploded. Her face started blushing and she couldn't even spilled any words out from her mouth.

"Why........you......suddenly........." Byeol couldn't utter more. She just really nervous.

"It's obvious Kim Byeol." Hoshi's fingers moved to her cheeks. He slowly leaned forward and cupped her cheeks that already flushed in red.

Their face distance became closer and closer. She gulped.

Byeol realised that Hoshi stared at her lips and she unbelievably did the same to him.