FOURTEEN

"You feel better?"

Jungkook put a cup of drinks on the table then sat down beside me. I bet it was hot chocolate. I could smell it.

I nodded and gave him a quick smile.

Jungkook wiped the remaining tears on my cheeks with his thumb.

"You really like a baby." He smiled.

I pouted. He teased me,right?

"Yeah, a big baby." I tucked a few strands of my hair behind my ears. Looking away from him.

"Here. Drink this." He pointed to the cup on the table.

"Thanks." I quickly took a sip.

Jungkook switched on the television. Changing the channel repeatedly.

"Jeon-ah." I called him.

"Uhm?" His eyes fixed on the screen.

"How did you know what had happened?" I just curious. "Or did the whole school already know?"

He finally found a show to watch. Still, didn't moved his eyes to mine.

"Do you think they care about our school's taekwondo team? Don't worry. They didn't make such fuss about you being kicked out also about you slapped Hyunjoo in the public. I didn't hear such thing yet."

He really knows everything about today.

"But how did you know...." I pursed my lips. Curious to death.

"About you, I couldn't help myself to miss out anything." He turned his head to me and smirked.

He gave me an electric shock. I swear my heart did something and I was blushing.

He suddenly laughed. "Your expression please. So funny with your face like that." His laughter annoyed me.

Enjoying much, huh?

I just hated how he teased me like that. Making my heart struck and so on then suddenly annoyed me with the teasing real quick. He make me confuse and hurt my pride.

I didn't hesitated. He still laughing happily. I put down the hot choco. Ready to attack him.

"Yah! What's so funny?!" My arm flew and curled around his neck. Ready to choke him up!

"You want to die, huh?" I tightened my arm and he already coughed. Suffocated.

"Byeol-ah..." he pleaded. "Stop." Tapping my arm repeatedly.

"Make me!" I challenged him and laughed enthusiastically. I was really sure that he couldn't fight me back.

Well, I was wrong.

Completely.

Jungkook grabbed my wrist and pushed it away from his neck.

He is really

Strong.

Not just that, he again sent me his electric current, struck my heart.

Jungkook then straightened my arm over his shoulder and pulled me into him making our nose touch.

His eyes were straightly into me. He was out of breath, panting and

He damn

Fine.

"I can fight you." He smirked with a satisfied face.

I was startled and speechless. Our face was too near. I could feel his breath brushed my face and my heart almost exploded. Scrutinising his face, I didn't know he is this handsome all this time.

1...2...3..

I realised that Jungkook face getting nearer to mine.

He won't kiss me, right?

Apart of that, I couldn't help myself but staring at his lips. His lips just really something you could die for.

Since when it turns out to be that attractive?

I thought maybe I can pushed him away by this rate but I couldn't. I maybe like this kind of moment with Jungkook.

I secretly enjoyed it.

As our eyes still locked to each other, I let myself swayed by him.

Our lips almost touched.

I will let him steal my first kiss.

He tilted his head and wrapped his another arm around my waist. I couldn't move anymore. He trapped my whole body in his embrace.

I felt my face was really hot and my heart beating crazily. It was awkward but I am really anticipating it.

Suddenly, Jungkook whispered.

"Sorry."

As I wanted to process it in my mind, Jungkook leaned in and crashed his lips on mine.

I felt butterflies in my stomach and it seemed like the time was stopped too.

His kiss getting deeper and I started to enjoy it.

Without hesitation, I slowly replied it passionately.

I unnecessarily feel happy.