SIX

*back to Kim Byeol POV

I could see the mess that Jungkook made. Who this time?

Seniors again.
Byun Baekhyun
Oh Sehun
Do Kyungsoo
Park Chanyeol

Woah.... All of them are in the taekwondo club too. Just because they used to skip a lot maybe I am better. There were also not much students in the scene. Too far from snack bay or they don't want to give a shit, well I don't know.

Okay, this may be easy.

I walked towards them.

"Baekhyun, you better stop it." I said in a very nice way to him who already grabbed Jungkook's collar. I realised his three boys already stood around me and Jungkook hopeful eyes stuck on me.

"Woah, the rumours are true." Baekhyun snorted while letting go of Jungkook. He crossed his arms.

"Damn true. How much he pay you for this?" Chanyeol asked me. He was obviously making fun of me. Owh, he got my nerves.

The others just laughed and I glared to Jungkook.

"Stop talking. Just give him a punch like you want and go." I ordered and Jungkook choked in shock.

"Woah! Cool! Why? you're tired of him already?" Kyungsoo seemed to be amused with that.

I just remained silent with my serious face and then they noticed I was not joking.

"I have no time for this." I hissed.

In no time, I grabbed Jungkook arm secretly and ready to run. But it was not easy as the boys were not dumb and superly fast.

"No need to rush, Kim Byeol."

Sehun who just in silence since then suddenly attacked me with a headlock. Woahhh, it was really hurt. I just upset on how he could be really quick. I am immune with any injuries and hit so it was fine. I am not surprised they dare to touch me either. We did sparing a lot in the past.

I then saw Jungkook already in a position where he could be a dead meat anytime. Baekhyun already with his fists.

"A punch? You mean a punch each, right?" Baekhyun glared at me with his ridiculous yet sexy smirk. Hell yeah, all of them are godly handsome. It was just their attitude ridiculously toooo bad.

"Arghhhh"

Jungkook shrieked as he got a punch on his face. It was a weak punch actually and Jungkook was overacting. Again, not surprised. I sighed.

I thought maybe I would let them proceed with their entertainment out of hitting people but yeah, Jungkook pathetically staring at me.

Yeahh yeahh I will help you Jeon

I rolled my eyes before kicking Sehun's ass. It was a lame trick and I also didn't expect him to lose over me.

Sorry handsome.

I then kicked his knee and made him fell. It was really 1% of my skills. He was still even look hot when falling so I let him go.

"Woah, someone is showing off her skills." Chanyeol smirked and I would take that as compliment because yeah, he is Park Chanyeol after all.

"Just stop! You don't know who he is?" I didn't want to waste my energy for them. I have a lot of beneficial stuff to do. So I did that.

"Of course we know. A petty boy who loves to messing up with people." Kyungsoo pissed me off. Yeah, still cute.

"He is the only heir of Jeon Kwangmin. The richest and an honourable man in this town. You should give him some respect. If it's not because of his father I don't really sure your family's business will survive." I just thought I needed to speak up about that. They just need to be reminded frequently about their grounds.