THIRTEEN

It was an enjoyable time until the bus stopped. I needed to get down here and of course saying farewell to the cool boy will make me sad.

"I need to go." I smiled bitterly and gave him the earphone.

"Ouh.. it's okay." He took it from my hand. His face changed too.

"Bye. It's really nice to meet you." I scratched my nape and slowly get going.

As I wanted to walked away..

"Excuse me..."

I turned my head. The boy was calling for me. "Yes?"

"We will meet again, right?" He asked with full of hopes.

By that, my heart fluttered.

I gave him a tainted smile. I just unsure.

He looked into my eyes waiting for answer but I couldn't utter a word. I froze and enjoying his visual. I just scared it would be our last.

I think I already like him.

"Young lady, you want to stop here or not?"

The driver yelled from the front. I almost reached the door by the way. I thought our eyes locked for 3 minutes already.

I snapped out and gave him a quick glance. He smiled at me. But his face was sad.

Sorry.

I bit my lower lip and quickly stepped out from the bus.

As I reached down, the bus moved forward and passed by. The boy looked at me. He waved.

I waved too. Again, our eyes locked.

'It will not be our last farewell right?'

'Of course not. I will find you.'

***

I managed to back to school to get my bicycle. The school already ended and only fewer students there. I was really grateful that my timing was right. I really wanted to avoid people right now.

I absorbed in my own thoughts. I missed that boy already.

My broken heart was getting worse as soon I realised that I didn't asked his name.

Oh! Idiot Byeol!

I smacked my own forehead.

Suddenly,

"Hey, Byeolie!"

I turned my head.

"Yoongi samchul."

I smiled bitterly while waiting he walked to me.

"You okay?"

He asked. I bet he already know what had happened.

"Not really." I sighed.

"So...." Mr. Yoongi wanted to ask more but I really wanted to stop him.

"Samchul. I just want to be alone." I hung my head low. Staring at my shoes.

"Okay. I'm sorry." He patted my back. "Just don't take to much time." He gave his courageous smile and I accepted it.

***

I stepped into my house weakly as I know nobody was in.

But I was wrong.

"What are you doing here?"

I yelled as soon as I saw Jungkook who was seating leisurely on the sofa in the living room.

"Byeol-ah, you're back!"

He face was full with enthusiasm. I rolled my eyes.

Can I slap him?

"Come sit here and tell me that you win."

I win?

I froze for awhile. He must've no idea about had happened. He put a really high hope on me.

"Yah, I believe that you win. I will not look down to you anymore." He smiled. And it was genuine.

I slowly took the place after him on the sofa. I couldn't even look into his eyes. He must be disappointed like I was if he knows the truth.

I took a deep breath. His eyes sparkled while waiting for me to speak.

"Jeon-ah..." I don't know why but I really wanted to tell him everything and make sure he comfort me. I really need a shoulder to cry on now.

"Actually...I...I..." I tried my hard to hold back any tears and acted cool in front of him. "Actually, I was kicked out from the team last minute." I managed to smile even though I don't think it showed any sincerity.

He heard well and didn't show that he was shocked with the news. He smirked in sudden. "You even act cool at this time, huh?"

I pursed my lips. "What do you mean?" My voice was a bit shaky. Nervous.

Suddenly, Jungkook pulled my body and held me into his embrace. He patted my back and stroked my hair. My face already buried into his chest. It was really awkward.

"Yah..what are you...doing?" I tried to pushed him away but he even tightened the hug.

"Cry if you want.. It's okay. I know you're hurt. I know..." He whispered to my ears softly.

Automatically, I cried.

Tears that I was trying to stop since then finally dropped endlessly. I sobbed too.

To be in Jungkook's hug was really nice. It was warm and comfy. His scent was really soothing and couldn't stop myself to hug him back tightly.

Jungkook-ah, thank you!