EIGHTEEN

Byeol already on her bed. Obviously to sleep. Suddenly, she got a call.

Unknown number.

Byeol lazily answered.

"Hello, who is this? I am going to sleep now, so make it fast." Her eyes already shut.

"Really? I'm sorry... I'll hang up now."

Byeol suddenly widen her eyes. The familiar voice!

"Wait! Kwon Hoshi?"

Byeol heard a soft chuckle. "Why? You want to sleep. I don't want to disturb you."

"Well...I suddenly feel fresh." Byeol shyly playing with her nails.

"Really? I see..."

"Hoshi..where did you get my phone number?" She was smiling for no reason.

"Jihyo."

"I see." She didn't know what to say but she really loves this kind of situation.

"Don't you want to know why I call you at this time?" Hoshi soften his voice more making Byeol blushed.

"Well...of course."

"Good night. Have a sweet dream."

Byeol was froze for awhile. Her heart couldn't calm. "What's that?"

"I just want to say that. So...bye. See you tomorrow."

"Uhm..thanks. Bye." Byeol was a bit upset to know that the call was done but she also couldn't handle her nervous.

Byeol put her phone aside. Quickly saving Hoshi's number. She was still blushing and then she totally had a lovely sleep.

***

"Jeon-ah, give me a ride." Byeol ordered instead of asking as he saw Jungkook with his bicycle.

"Why? Where's your bike?" Jungkook asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"At school." She for sure didn't want to tell Jungkook how she took the bus with Hoshi and he even walked her home.

"Why?"

"Yah...just give me a ride." Byeol pouted while hitting his shoulder softly.

Jungkook grinned. "Ouh..okay. You in front." He handed his bike to Byeol.

"Until then when will you be a real man?" Byeol hissed. Done enough.

"I don't know." He shrugged while grinning cutely.

"Tsk. Fine." Expecting the right answer, Byeol took the bike and hoped onto the seat.
Jungkook then followed after.

Byeol started paddling and Jungkook spread his arms, enjoying the cool soothing breezes.

"Jeon-ah, what did you do at Seoul?" Byeol suddenly asked.

"Visiting my parents and meet their lawyer. Nothing interesting. I also didn't involve much. Imo and samchul settle everything." He shut his eyes slowly. Enjoying the fresh air of the village.

"I see... Is it about all the property and wealth that they left? You will inherit everything?"

"After I reach 20. For now, those rights are referenced to imo and samchul." He answered like he didn't care.

"Heol! I befriended with a rich boy." Byeol yelled excitedly snapping Jungkook back.

"Is that even a compliment?" He was a bit disappointed.

"Well..it's nice to be rich after all."

"Even if you're alone?" He sounded sad and Byeol aware of that.