TWENTY SIck

Hey guys! I rarely update now not like before. Sorry for that. Life's getting busier i hope you guys understand. I even lost my first whole draft of this story so this story will become weird a bit or maybe a lot of twist. My bad i am so sorry.

Enough of it. Let's enjoy this chapter! It's twenty sick rather than six. I found it's cool and why don't you just read through?

Woooo, enjoy!

————————

*Jungkook POV

Byeol shouldn't be here. I like that but she shouldn't make me feel like this.

As imo left and went in, our eyes locked into each other maybe for 3 minutes. I only threw my plain gaze but her eyes was burning a bit. She must be angry as I told her to go home instead.

"What do you want?" I asked and walked away from her.

"I just curious where are you going. Your room was dark at this hour and then I managed to check you out here."

She made me felt good. She care about me. She knows everything about me. But she couldn't do that. She needed to stop make me felt good like this.

"I see." I answered it short. I needed to focus fixing the lamp and not her right now.

I set up the ladder and open the tools box. Took the screwdriver then I asked her to hold the ladder for me.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked her out. Well, she acted a little strange in front of imo.

"What's wrong with me? I'm absolutely fine."

Is she lying? I knew that tone of hers.

"You stuttered in front of imo. That's weird." I gave her a quick glance and she avoided my eye contact.

"As if it you guys never had an hour of conversation before." I added under my breath.

"Yeah.... but it became weird after she realised that I am wearing your shirt and started to tell something about you. I can't help but being awkward."

Ah, she was wearing my shirt again? This girl really should stop. I sighed.
"Give me the new bulb."

"She really have a good eye. I am wearing sweater above your shirt by the way."

Of course she noticed that. That shirt was her present for me. Also she got an eagle eye.

"As if it you don't know she is like that."

She ignored my ignorance and kept talking. What's wrong with her? Does she like to talk to me this much?

"I didn't know that you're kind of stingy to share your things with others......She said that."

How can I not share my stuff with you? You're Kim Byeol. Not others. You're you.

"Hold the ladder tight, please."

I acted cold as much as I can tonight. I wanted she mad and angry with me so she can leave me alone. Or maybe stay away from me. I am tired of her. Tired of this feelings. She didn't like me. She like another boy. Why she's still hanging around me and make my heart flutters again and again. She needs to stop now!

"She also said that I might be a special one to you. Isn't that funny? How come you specialised people just sharing what yours to them? It's not like she is wrong but I am sure you're not that kind of people."