After that I felt all confident again. That song really made me feel sweet inside. I'll post it on Youtube tonight.

"You sound incredible!" Selena praised.

"Thanks! It's been a long time since I did." I said while we were walking home.

"I didn't even know you can sing." She snickered. That's a big habbit of hers as in really always.

"No one does. But until I post it tonight."

Selena's P.O.V.

   I'm totally siked about posting this video. She's amazing at singing and dancing she's like perfect. Who knows she might have other talents as well.

"Done and done." She said a bitnervous.

"Let's see how many people sees the video." I teased.

"I do not want to know."  She frowned all off a sudden. It was just a joke but I know she's sensitive.

"I'm sure a lot of people would want to see an angelic person sing with an angelic tone." I encouraged making her smile.

"Thanks Selly!" She smiled back to me giving me a big hug.

"No problem just don't think about it. I know you'll be a hit with everyone."

"I hope so but a bit of me doesn't want it to be a hit." She mumbled

"Don't worry. Hey do you have a twitter account?" I asked I'll help her to be a star in no time.

"I guess but sadly I don't have one why?" She looked really curious.

"Nothing, I was gonna follow yah. Maybe I'll make you an account so you can meet other people on Twitter. It's really fun just to tweet all day and many people will follow you back." I chuckled.

"Oh! That sounds awesome. I'll try it." She cheered.

"Let's get started." I took her Mac laptop and started to create her account. It's hard to think of a cute Twitter name.

What should I put?

Which name should suit her?

I'll just ask her.

"What Twitter name would you want?"

"Uhmm..... That's a toughy.." She pouted"I know!!! How about @DaniBunny" She requested. Not bad at all it's cute and funny.

"Sure, you really are imaginative."

"That's my specialty." She winked.

"Okay, I'm done. Here ya go tweet your first tweet and I'll follow you on my iPhone."

"Hand it to meee" She whined.

"Don't say anything kinky alright. Just say what ya feel." 

"Okay." She said slyly

@DaniBunny: Yello world! First tweet ever :)))

@selenagomez: Just followed @DaniBunny . She's a good friend.

@FanOfSelena: Who's Dani? Is he a dude?

@selenagomez: LOL! @DaniBunny is a girl. She's my BFF

@DaniBunny: Hey @selenagomez Thanks for being my 1st follower out of 153,786 followers :)

@selenagomez: No probs sistah :)

@DaniBunny: I love all my followers on Twitter. Maybe they saw the video or not?

@DJGomez: Wow your video is amazing @DaniBunny you're a star!!!!

@DaniBunny: Thanks @DJGomez and other fans for all the positive feed back :)

"Oh my gosh!!!" Dani panicked.

"What happened??" I started to worry.

"They....they followed me." She started to tremble.

"Who exactly are we talking about?"

"Well, like 2 months ago I had this friends and at school a contest was posted. Every student has to compete and the prize was a chance to compete on the X factor. When the time had come for thecompetion me and my friends were chosen as the finalists. Then came a minor problem one of the judges said there is only 5 slots available. Since I thought I didn't need the money so I dropped out of the opportunity and gave it to them. The next day they were picked up by a van and they went of to the show. Then I might the Wanted and you." She started to tear up but I wiped it all away. Then she continued to tell me everything that happened before she met me.

I never thought of that ,that way.

Her past was depressing all things that happened really must've stung. I noticed she fell asleep on my shoulder and I fell asleep on her head. I'm just really tired after the silly shooting. Time to rest.

Harry's P.O.V.

     It's a rest day today so we have nothing to do. Since I have a Twitter account I'll just tweet I guess. Then I noticed the boys doing the same. Copy cats.

@Harry_Styles: Nothing to do today :)

@NiallOfficial: Same here :)

@Louis_Tomlinson: Let's do some following today :)

@Real_Liam_Payne: Hey guys check the trends 

@zaynmalik: The 1st is #WMYBbyDani sounds familiar.

@Harry_Styles: Could it be or not?

@NiallOfficial: That's a toughy mate.

@Louis_Tomlinson:Hey Niall I thought you were Irish

@NiallOfficial: Is that a joke to everyone?

@zaynmalik: Pretty much, Yeah it is.

@Real_Liam_Payne: Stop it you guys let's just follow the girl.

@Harry_Styles: Here's the user @DaniBunny.

@NiallOfficial: Could this be her?

@Harry_Styles: I hope it's her.

   After that tweet I signed off and to see the clock ticking it was 9:30 PM. I'm so tired need to sleep. Now I know I found her. But I couldn't even fall asleep.Maybe I'll try to call her. 

   I've been waiting 15 minutes but no answer and the caller I.D. was not available anymore. Oh well I tried anyway but I keep craddling trying to fall asleep. Eventually I did good night world!