Agnetha: stop fighting now please, but now go to change your clothes or you'll get a cold.

Benny put his hand on Agnetha's shoulder and climbed the stairs to the bedroom, Frida left the kitchen at that moment and took advantage that everyone was in together and that the children were calm to climb behind Benny to the room, didn't know that she would say or what would do, but whatever it was needed to face it.

He entered the bedroom and just behind him she entered, closed the door while he took off his wet t-shirt and pants, she still had an angry face and frowned just as he looked at her.

Frida: where were you?

Benny: I went for a walk.

Frida: a walk that lasted 5 hours.

Benny: good but since when do you care about me?

Frida: It's not that I care but I remind you that we have children.

Benny: Fine, but I'm already here.

Frida: good!

Benny: do you need something more?

Frida was silent for a few minutes but he kept looking for some dry clothes to put on while he was wrapped in the towel.

Frida: no, I suppose not.

Frida rolled her eyes, she couldn't continue with this, the truth is that her heart was in her mouth when the hours passed and he didn't arrive, she went and hugged him very strong, he also hugged her and could feel her warmth, she started to cry because couldn't help it anymore, then both looked each other in the eyes and kissed.

Frida: forgive me.

Benny: forgive me, I've been very immature and selfish.

Frida: don't do that, don't disappear without saying anything, here you don't know anyone and it's raining a lot, I was very scared especially by the rain.

Benny: it's okay love, sorry I didn't think about things, I just went out and then I couldn't go back until now.

Frida: Benny, listen to me, what was it that really bothered you last night?

They both sat on the bed and Benny took both her hands.

Benny: is that I am very afraid that our life is trapped in this, I want to be able to go out with you without the haste or worry that the children await us at home crying, I want to be able to make love to you without interruptions, to be able to kiss you without having a grumpy child that is yelling at me —laughed,— I have nothing against Göran, I love him more than my life and you know how much I wanted him even before I knew he was in your belly but sometimes I feel attacked and I don't know how to handle it.

Frida put her hands on his face and stroked his beard kissing him.

Frida: I'm afraid sometimes too, but we must leave it behind because now we have a new life that we must learn to carry, it isn't easy but we must do it. Last night was wonderful while we were together and I know that you would have liked it to end differently but I just can't leave Göran crying, I am his mom. And I don't like you to say that he is manipulative, I know he is usually very intense and grumpy but he is so little that I don't know why you get upset about that.

Benny: I know, it's not that it bothers me but sometimes I don't know how to handle it, I don't want to completely lose what you and I had.

Frida: I know but I don't want to make the same mistakes with Lotta and Hans, I want to be able to be there for my children when they don't have a good night, I want to be able to carry them and leave them in my chest until they fall asleep, I never want to have the feeling that I am a failure and that I am not worth anything to them, I want them to feel good about me.