My Mama Said.

At the end of the ABBA presentation they went to a club to celebrate, they were sitting at a table talking and drinking, Frida gave one glass after another to Agnetha until both began to feel tipsy. While Benny and Frida kissed and caressed, Agnetha and Björn tried to restrain themselves, she looked very beautiful while laughing and the truth these days the atmosphere had been very light between the two of them.

Frida: Agnetha, look —pointed to another table—that guy doesn't stop looking at you.

Agnetha: he's handsome.

Björn: where are your eyes?

Frida: here he comes, he smiles.

The gentleman approached the table and greeted everyone but then asked Agnetha's hand to dance and she gladly accepted. Björn started to get upset, Frida took the box of cigarettes and lit one and Benny did the same.

Frida: I think those two will have sex tonight.

Björn: she doesn't even know him, how are you sure?

Frida: just watch how they look, how they dance and how they touch each other.

Benny: she's just socializing.

Frida: of course, as well as Björn with Lena —she laughed—.

Björn: can you close your mouth?

Frida: you don't want to listen anymore? because look how far that guy is placing his hands.

Björn got up from his chair and went to them, without even asking permission took Agnetha, Frida didn't stop laughing and Benny to admire the potential that his wife had to get away with it.

Benny: You start to scare me, I just hope they don't fight.

Frida: you better be afraid of me.

Benny: —kissed her ear— what will you and I do now.

Frida: wait for these two to decide if they are going to reconcile or not.

Benny: but they seem to be having an intense conversation.

Frida: shhh, they have always been intense.

Björn kissed Agnetha's neck and they left the bar, Benny and Frida gaped at each other and laughed.

Benny: I didn't think it would work that fast.

Frida: Me neither. I'm excited

Benny: another round of whiskey to celebrate?

Frida: Tequila?

Benny called the waiter and ordered a bottle of tequila and they took it with lemon and salt. They both began to drink, they put on a lemon cap and kissed, then a salt and kissed until they took a shot of tequila and kissed again, everything began to come together they were so happy and drunk that they no longer knew what they were doing.

Frida: Look, Agnetha left her bag here.

Benny: we should take her because that's what friends do.

Frida: can you carry me? I don't want to walk.

Benny: of course no, who do you think am I?

Frida: my husband... ugh.

Both left the bar, dead with laughter, they saw everything blurred but they had to continue. They went to the elevator and pressed a button.