Comfort me.

Frida left the hospital almost in shock, couldn't believe that she had got pregnant again and the worst thing is that her love story with Benny had already come to an end. When they got in the car Agnetha offered to drive and Frida broke down in tears.

Frida: Agnetha, what am I going to do?

Agnetha: what are you going to do? You have to calm down, being pregnant is a blessing.

Frida: but what is going to happen with ABBA, divorce, now having two little babies, that's too much.

Agnetha: you have to tell Benny.

Frida: noo, nothing of that. Benny can't know that I'm pregnant.

Agnetha: how? —looked at her,— Frida, he has the right to know, it's his baby.

Frida: Benny is about to start a new life with his family and I can't do anything, I can be a single mother perfectly.

Agnetha hurt to hear her talking like that, she was hurting by everything that happened and she wanted to be able to change things, two years ago she had helped her to return with Björn.

When arriving at house, the car of Benny was parked in front of the house, Frida didn't have guts to see him, not even wanted to leave car but Agnetha forced her. Upon entering the house he was with the baby in his arms feeding him, he looked so tender that Frida couldn't contain the tears. Agnetha greeted Benny and sat on the couch.

Frida: I didn't think you were going to be here.

Benny: I came to look for my things and to see my baby. How has he behaved?

Frida: well, —she dried her tears,— luckily Peter and Hans stayed to sleep here last night.

Benny: Frida, I can and I want to be with you, —he approached her but she stepped back looking down to avoid seeing her cry—.

Frida: there is nothing else to do, the decision is made.

Benny: don't punish me like this. —He said with a soft voice—.

Frida: you punished us both at the time you found another woman.

Benny: I don't have how to prove it but I'm sure I'm not the father of Mona's baby.

Frida didn't know what to answer, her tears kept falling without even being able to look him in the eyes, he tried to dry her tears, their hearts were broken and there was nothing left to do.

Benny: I'll ask Hans not to leave you alone.

Frida: Hans won't be here all his life, and he has his own way.

Benny: but I don't want you to be alone these days.

Frida: I'll be fine.

•••

The weeks passed and Frida took a week off to be able to assimilate what had happened and then returned to work. Her belly grew more and more, Benny got an apartment and although Mona kept looking for him he avoided her as much as he could. Everyone was in the studio working with the new songs, Frida was drinking water.

Stig: Frida, honey, have you been working out? You must return to your figure as before being pregnant.

Agnetha and Frida looked at each other, she didn't know what to answer and that's why she remained silent. There was around 8:00 p.m. and it was raining, they received a call to the studio, the quick assistant came into the office to look for Frida.