Strangers.

Hans, Lotta, Heléne and Peter were in the hallway in front of the room trying to decide whether or not to enter the bedroom of Benny and Frida, to hear the discussion, Lise-Lotte who was nearby went to see what happened.

Lise-Lotte: why are you here?

Heléne: we are planning to enter to their bedroom.

Lise-Lotte: Of course not, you must respect their privacy, why do you want to enter?

Lotta: nanna, have you seen the hour? They could be dead.

Lise-Lotte: okey, Lotta no. Don't even mention it. They arrived very late from the party and now they need to sleep.

Peter: but then, what will we do?

Lise-Lotte: what do you want to do? tell me, I am here for that and so we let them rest.

Hans: How about we have a party?

Lise-Lotte: no shook her head impossible, you should talk to your parents first.

Peter: but you said for that is why you were here for.

Lise-Lotte: but I can not cross the limits.

Peter: it will still be just a couple of friends, six as much.

Hans: I'm going in and I will ask them, I don't think they're going to say no.

Hans opened the door of the bedroom without thinking twice, Frida and Benny were still asleep, she leaning on his arm.

Hans: Frida he called her several times trying to wake her up, when he noticed that she moved he asked herFrida, can we have a party?

Frida: yes yes yes said asleep—.

Hans added nothing more, smiled and left the room.

Hans: smart, they're not dead they just sleeping. Frida said "yes".

Two hours later Frida woke up and heard a lot of noise and movement outside, Benny had already got up and was not with her, when she saw the clock realized that it was 12:30 p.m. but she still felt sleepy. She decided to go to the bathroom to clean herself because she looked like a mess, all the makeup had run out, her hair was still wet and horrible. She had a headache and needed a bath. She put on jeans shorts and a white blouse.

When went down the stairs she noticed that the noise was coming from the pool area and that there were strangers in her living room, she went on her way and when she opened the glass door that divided the pool area with the living room it was full of young people and the first thing she saw was Benny laughing with a group of young girls while opening a bottle of champagne. Frida gave him a murderous look and since he realized that she was there fast approached her and went to kiss her but she dodged the kiss.

Frida: what does all this mean? who are these people?

Benny: I have no idea, when I woke up they were already here. Hans told me you gave him permission.

Frida: me?

Frida looked up to see Hans and approached where he was, took him by the arm and took him to a space where there were no people.

Frida: What's going on here?

Hans: it's a party, mom.

Frida: You did not even talk to me to make this party with people I don't even know and you sure don't either.