Drunk In Love.

Frida: do you have condon?

Benny: no, we never use it...

Frida: Benny, you know I haven't taken the pill for months.

Benny: it's okay, honey.

Benny continued to kiss her, took off her tiny white nightgown and began to kiss her breasts, she moaned with pleasure every second run. Benny while still on top of her began to whip her ass and then remove her panties, Frida was wet and aroused as well that he. Benny reached for a whip while Frida put on four to be whipped, he began to whip her hard while she moaned uncontrollably.

He pulled his pants off showing his huge erection, didn't hesitate a minute to penetrate Frida. At first he began making gentle movements that made them burst with pleasure but then something impelled them to make it more and more wild. Frida proceeded to get on top of him as he continued to spank her ass and she screaming with pleasure, he was also moaning and excited Frida even more.

"Oh, Benny" was the only thing that came out of her every time she lost control of pleasure, her eyes twinkled and her body trembled. Then Frida lay face down and Benny got on top of her, penetrating her even more and losing control, Frida was holding on to the sheets while choking her loud moans on the pillow, both were reaching climax and that is why their bodies were performing alone, that moment of total excitement, where nothing mattered anymore. The moment that they wanted to be eternal where each time their love was agreed and their bodies were sealed, the universe had become too small for what they felt at the moment of orgasm.

Benny lay down next to Frida while they still didn't overcome the deliciousness of making love to the person they loved. When Frida managed to control her body again she got up a little to lie down in Benny's arms.

Benny: I love you so much.

Frida: I love you so much more.

Both kissed, couldn't separate their lips for a long time because they felt the need to have it together.

The next day they went to do water activities, first they had breakfast in a restaurant and then they went to get on a banana boat, before getting on, Frida took off her clothes and was simply in a tiny swimwear.

Lotta: mom, your ass! —she exclaimed—.

Hans: Benny, next time be a bit gentler with my mom he joked—.

Benny: I don't know about that, it wasn't me, I'm blind...

Frida: Oh kids, please, my ass doesn't have anything she said wrapping herself in the towel—.

Benny: again, don't look at me...

Frida: she whispered in his ear while the kids climbed into the boatwhat did you do to me?

Benny: I'm sorry, you gave me your approval.

They climbed on the banana boat, Frida enjoyed watching them fall every time they turned around, then they went to throw themselves 100 feet into the sea, they tried again and again, Benny threw Frida and then he threw himself, both fell into the water and kissed, they were having a great time.

Then they went swimming in a pond with the dolphins, they swam with them and they were friendly, it was inevitable not to love them, they started juggling and pirouetting for them, they all had a happy face, without a doubt the best vacations.

At dusk, everyone went to shower and get ready for the night. The children would go to an amusement park and Benny and Frida would escape to a party with Linda and Paul McCartney. Frida chose a short red dress with a V neckline and black strap heels and a small black wallet. Benny opted for white pants, a pale pink shirt opting to leave a part of his chest outside and brown shoes. As soon as Frida finished her make-up, she went down the stairs to go in search of her man.