Island of Love.

After a flight of 16 hours at last they had arrived to paradise, Punta Cana received them with a very hot weather. The children arrived sleeping while the adults ran upstairs to choose their bedrooms, Frida and Agnetha chose a bedroom so that the girls could sleep and of course each one in their cribs, and in another room Christian, Ludvig and Göran would sleep.

Frida made herself a ponytail as she walked to the room Benny had chosen, they had really reached the heat. Their room was beautiful, wooden ceiling, with a King bed with red and white sheets, a cream divan at the foot of the bed and a balcony in front overlooking the sea, with glass doors.

Benny had already finished carrying all the suitcases and the children's things, Frida tried to get some of the most essential things they would need. Benny began to take off the clothes he had traveled with to get a more comfortable one and be able to go down to the beach.

Frida finished removing everything on the bed and threw herself on it on her back with her arms open to take a breath. Benny lay down next to her and kissed her cheek.

Benny: do you want to go with me to the beach?

Frida: I'll stay a while longer until the children wake up.

Benny came down and Frida stayed on the bed until she unconsciously fell asleep. When she opened her eyes everything was dark, she turned around a bit and Benny was beside her already sleeping, she was confused, felt that she had slept two minutes and it turns out that it was already night. She turned to see the clock that was on the night table and with difficulty she saw that it was 12:30 a.m., she had fallen asleep since 5 p.m., she doesn't remember the last time she could sleep for so long during the day.

Frida got up and went to the bathroom, it was quite hot and so she decided to take a shower and then put on her bathrobe while brushing her teeth and combing her hair. Then, went out to see how the children were and they were sleeping like little angels, a smile crossed her face in relief.

She heard murmurs below and went there, Heléne, Lotta, Peter, Hans and their girlfriends were sitting at the table while they were eating cookies and drinking juice, Frida greeted them and sat down with them and then took a glass of juice.

Frida: have you chosen your bedrooms?

Hans: Yes, but I was hoping to have yours.

Frida: impossible...

Hans: you have ocean view and I don't.

Frida: mom has privileges. By the way, I hope that Caroline and Emma are also comfortable. —Emma is Peter girlfriend—.

Hans: we would be more comfortable if you leave us your room.

Before Frida could answer, Agnetha came down with Juju in her arms while she rocked her, apparently she couldn't sleep. Frida quickly held her in her arms while Agnetha prepared the bottle then passed it to her and Frida began to give it to her until Juju was falling asleep.

Agnetha asked Frida to give Juju to her to take her to the room but Frida offered to take her, said goodbye to the children and they went up, Agnetha made sure she was well and Frida took a look at the girls and then they went back to their rooms .

Frida closed the door and settled back on the bed next to Benny, at first he was snoring and she couldn't help but admire how tender and beautiful he looked when was sleeping, she came closer and kissed his chin rubbing her nose on his lips, he was beginning to wake up and felt the caresses of Frida, smiled slightly even without opening his eyes and put his hand around her, she also settled down to sleep and hugged him by the torso.