He Is Your Brother.

After breakfast, Frida and Benny took the boys to the pool party and the girls went to the mall; then they went to the spa, finally alone, well, at least without the children.

The spa was outdoors facing the sea, it was all calm and they only heard the sound of the waves and the birds singing, the hands of the women who were giving them the massage felt like magic, their bodies felt the pleasure and tranquility. After a while when their bodies were really rested they went to the jacuzzi, just the two of them. With champagne in their hands and embraced they were enjoying the moment, with a spectacular view of the sea and the blue crayola sky, it was sunny and perfect, just paradise.

Frida turned to be on Benny while he was sitting, she began to kiss him and he couldn't help but smile which interrupted the kiss from time to time.

Benny: delicious, never stop kissing me.

Frida: you never stop loving me.

Benny: I will never stop loving you, because in this and in all existing lives you will be the queen and mistress of my heart.

At that time one of the masseuses interrupted them to tell that they had a call, Benny and Frida found it strange but they went to answer as fast as they could because they knew they had children, Benny answered the call and it was Hans.

Hans: Benny, can you come to pick us?

Benny: why? Is it over so fast?

Hans: we will explain later but we don't want to be here anymore.

Benny: what happened? Where is Peter?

Hans: We're fine, Peter is here. Can you come or not?

Benny: It's okay, I'm coming.

He hung up the phone, Frida was looking impatiently waiting for him to tell her what had happened.

Benny: love, I have to go pick up the boys, it seems that something happened and they are going to leave the party.

Frida: Well, let's go both! Let me get dressed.

Benny: If you want to stay, don't waste the rest of the hour that remains.

Frida: no, nothing like that. They may need me!

Benny and Frida got dressed and left the spa, got into the car they had rented and went to pick up the boys right where they had left them. Peter and Hans got into the car without saying a word, Frida and Benny at the same time turned to see their children and realized they had red faces.

Frida: for God's sake! What happened?

Peter: We have fought with some guys.

Benny: but why?

Peter: Dad, can we go now?

Benny: Yes, it's okay but why have you fought?

Hans: it turns out that the girls had boyfriends... —he rolled his eyes—.

Benny: So, you have fought over some girls...

Peter: practically.

Benny: those are my guys he smiled—.

Frida: Benny! —she gave her a murderous look.—

When arriving at the house Frida went to the bathroom to look for the medicine cabinet and Benny to the kitchen by frozen bags. Sprawled on the counter while Benny and Frida healed the minor wounds on their faces they didn't hesitate to ask how it all happened.