First Love.

It was 9:30 a.m., Frida and Benny were with the children in bed, it was the birthday of the triplets and they had decided to stay a while longer with them and Ludvig and Göran while the others decorated the house with balloons.

Frida couldn't get enough of kissing her children and wishing the girls a happy birthday, they smiled and also hugged their parents. While they were sitting and the boys were playing with their car toys, the girls were drinking milk lying on their parents and holding their bottles.

Benny began to run his hands over Frida's thighs while with the other hand he held Ash who was leaning on him. Frida looked at her thigh and smiled, then looked at Benny and he kissed her, they closed their eyes and kissed passionately, so much that the kisses began to sound and caught the attention of the children, the girls looked up, Ludvig and Göran turned to see, of course Göran didn't put the best face and tried to yell at them but he knew that Benny was going to get mad at him.

Göran: no, no kiss mom.

Frida and Benny separated and couldn't help laughing, looked at the children and realized that they had exceeded a little. Benny caressed Frida's cheeks.

Benny: thank you for giving me these beautiful children.

Frida: thanks for putting them inside me —laughed,— and well, for agreeing to have Ludvig.

Ludvig: pappa.

Frida and Benny looked at each other surprised, Ludvig but still had a month and a half for his birthday, it had cost him a lot to talk including saying the most basic words like mom and dad but they tried to have patience.

Benny had mixed feeling, he thought Ludvig wouldn't call him dad and to his surprise it was the first word he said, he opened his arms and Ludvig sat next to him, Benny hugged him and kissed his head, he felt something very special to despite having mixed feelings.

Frida looked at them and was very happy, she couldn't contain a tear, she knew that the process to adopt and the post adoption wasn't easy at all, for her it wasn't but for Benny less, including also the other children.

Frida: how do you feel, pappa?

Benny: I'm not going to lie to you, it's weird but I feel like I love him.

Benny broke into tears, Frida was astonished to see him like that but it gave her much tenderness, she put her hand on his shoulder and approached a little more to him, the children didn't stop seeing them, Göran left his car aside and started to worry about seeing his dad like that, Benny hid his face in Frida's shoulder until he could calm down.

Göran: pappa?

Göran got up and walked to Benny to see what happened but accidentally and without realizing step on Ash's hair who was still lying on the bed now, she screamed and began to cry, Benny reacted quickly and still with tears in his eyes began to rock her so that she wouldn't continue crying, Frida ran her hand over her head to relieve the pain, although Göran hadn't really stepped on her very hard.

When they tried to calm the situation and Göran sat down again Frida wiped the tears that were still on Benny's cheeks, he kissed her hand and they both smiled, Ludvig was still babbling "pappa", Benny stared at him for a few seconds while it contained not following crying. Frida was also very moved, apparently both were sentimental and melancholy.

Frida: are you okay?

Benny: Yes, I'm fine! It's just that I got a little excited.

Frida: It's okay, you don't have to give me explanations, sometimes it's okay to cry and I'm your wife, if you don't do it with me, with whom will you do it?