A Mother's Love.

The next day in the afternoon, Frida was able to go home, when they arrived, the first thing she did was to look for Göran who was next to Lise-Lotte playing on the floor of the family room. When he saw Frida he quickly crawled to her and Benny picked him up so she could carry him. It seemed he was very happy to see her and had missed her. Quick settled into his mother's arms and she hugged him kissing his golden head.

Frida put her bag aside and sat on the sofa to enjoy her son. Göran just wanted to be with his mom while she was spoiling him, Benny sat next to them and laid his head on Frida's shoulder as they watched their son smile as his mother caressed his face. His eyes were round and green, his cheeks big and red and his mouth small.

Frida: I missed him too much, I don't know if I can separate from him for a long time. How did you sleep last night?

Benny: good, but we missed you so much. For a moment I swore that Göran was calling you.

Frida: —laughed,— You exaggerated. —She opened his mouth to see his little tooth,— did the  gum continue bothering him?

Benny: It seems so, last night he didn't let go of the teether.

Benny put his hand on Frida's belly and began kissing her cheeks.

Benny: did you sleep well?

Frida: Well, how you can sleep in a hospital... but yes, quieter because you were here with Göran.

Benny: What will we do when the girls are born?

Frida: I don't know, I think that Göran will have to stay with Lise-Lotte.

Benny took him in his arms and put him on the floor next to his toys and he also sat down while they played. The floor was full of toys like the whole house, Frida watched Benny and Göran play and her soul was exalted, although her older children were no longer at home now she had one and three more to arrive.

Göran had come to give them peace and to enlighten their lives, to see him grow up and learn to develop in his environment filled her with a lot of pride and happiness, her little one was a happy and innocent child and she just wanted to protect and take care of him.

He was so similar to Benny, not only in the physical but also in the things he did, he climbed on Benny's head and started to put his mouth all over his face and filled him with slime, both began to laugh and Frida also. The arrival of Göran changed everything, not only their way of live their lives but also of thinking. She still didn't understand how someone so small could revolutionize everything around him.

Frida felt intense kicks, put her hands on her belly and couldn't help smiling, she knew it was a way that her daughters let her know they were present, that connection that the four of them knew she wouldn't have with anyone else.

Benny picked up Göran again and both of them went back to the sofa, while Benny held him, he was leaning on his mom because he was curious about her belly.

Frida: are you happy? Those are your sisters.Göran looked at her without stopping laughing and tried to babble. you're going to be big brother! Are you excited to meet your sisters?

Benny: can you give me a kiss?

Frida: me?

Benny: who else?

Benny and Frida kissed while Göran was in front of them, he automatically slapped Benny's face with his little hands interrupting the kiss. They looked at him dead with laughter, they couldn't believe what he had done.