Tropical Loveland.

Frida kissed him and turned off the lights turning around, he got up a bit trying to look at her but she wanted to ignore him.

Benny: won't you answer me?

Frida: Benny, we didn't come here to discuss that, I just want to have a good time and be with my family and my children.

Benny: but what does it cost you to answer me?

Frida: It's really hard for me, you should leave me alone with that topic, our youngest children are hardly going to have a year now, do you think my body is a machine? I think we should concentrate on raising first those we have and then we'll see.

Benny: good but don't get mad at me, I just wanted to know what you thought about it.

Frida: go slowly with me, please.

Benny: but in five years we can have another?

Frida: we'll be old in five years.

Benny: then in three...

He put his hand around her and began to caress her belly while kissing her neck, but she was still ignoring him and had her eyes closed but he kept kissing her and running his hand over her body.

Frida: Benny, don't even try, let me sleep.

Benny: don't you want anything? —he whispered in her ear—.

Frida: no, tomorrow!

Benny: are you mad at me?

Frida: No, but I need to sleep.

Benny: Well, then tell me you love me so I can sleep.

Frida: you are so intense, oh my God.

Benny: you don't love me.

Frida turned around facing him, looked at him and smiled, he was so stupid and almost always acted like a baby but she loved him so much that the only thing her provoked her was tenderness, she smiled, kissed him and then hugged him .

Frida: I love you, good night.

Benny: "I love you, good night" has been the driest thing you have ever said to me in your life.

Frida: but I already kissed and hugged you, what else do you want?

Benny: make love to me.

Frida: you talk a lot of shit!

Benny: —laughed,— I'm kidding, good night.

Frida: Good night, Frida, I love you.

Benny: you're welcome.

Frida: thank you.

The next day, everyone had woken up early, while getting ready before Cocolo came to look for them they had to be ready, coordinating with so many people was a special disaster so that the children were ready on time but they succeeded.

Cocolo would be their tour guide, first took them to breakfast at a typical restaurant, it was just in front of the beach and outdoors, the roof was of cane and was set with a very maritime theme, had ornaments in snails, they chose a long table where they could all fit, Benny, Frida, Heléne and Lise-Lotte took the children in ergometric baby carriers to make the road easier.

They asked for breakfast, they brought them mangu with the three strokes that is with salami, fried cheese and egg, also tropical fruit juices such as passion fruit, cherry and lemon, they also had sandwiches in water bread and melted yellow cheese and butter.