The Day Before You Came.

Benny and Frida had already gone to the interview at the Children's Institute and they did well, they also received approval to adopt Ludvig, both of whom were nevertheless very happy and nervous at the same time.

It was Sunday and the next day they had to go pick up the baby. The triplets were now 8 months and Göran 1 year and five months, they really didn't know how they would be able to with all that and a new baby but there is nothing they wanted more than to see their happy family.

Benny and Göran were playing while Frida finished dressing the last baby girl, it was Sunday and as usual they always go for a walk. Benny picked up Göran from the floor to finish helping Frida and they could leave. He approached her and kissed her cheek but she was very focused buttoning the last button of Ash's dress.

Benny: wont you pay attention to me?

Frida: do you need something?

Benny: Yes, I need you to give me love, I'm lacking in love.

Frida: I always give you affection.

Benny: not always, you have more than three hours that you don't give me a kiss.

Frida: do you want a kiss?

Benny: that's what I said.

Frida: it's fine but with one condition.

Benny: are you going to put a condition on it to kiss your husband?

Frida: stay with the children for two minutes while I go to the bathroom.

Benny smiled and kissed her mouth then she separated from him and went to her bathroom, her lower belly hurt a lot but she didn't want to cancel the family time because she appreciated every moment they could be together, only she, Benny, Göran and the girls. It was also the last day they would be like this before Ludvig joined the family.

Apparently her period was coming, she rolled her eyes and thought "just right now" but that explained why she was so moody. She finished getting ready and saw herself in the mirror, despite everything she had lost a lot of weight and that made her very happy and proud even though in the last week she had been feeling bloated but now everything made sense.

She returned with Benny and the children and told him they could leave. They sat the babies in the car sits and then they left. Benny took them to an open-air park. They started walking, the triplets were in a triple baby carriage, Benny and Frida were holding hands and pushing the carriage while Göran walked in front of them.

He had always been a very independent child, he did his things as he could for himself and the truth is that the more he grew the less he wanted to be helped, sometimes that was a problem for his parents but they were proud of him and how much he progressed with each passing day.

Benny: he has grown a lot.

Frida: true, he looks a lot like you from behind, he walks just like the way you do.

Benny: it's not true, have you seen him? I don't walk like that.

Frida: yes, you do, you walk like you're bragging about something.

Benny: Well we have to presume that we have beauty.

Frida: luck that you are ugly because if you were really cute there is no one who will stand you.

Benny: —he spanked her ass and Frida looked back to make sure no one was there,— but you're in love with this ugly one.