I Am Just A Girl.

Frida was eating ice cream in the kitchen standing in front of the fridge while Heléne and Lotta played with Göran and conversed with her. Benny went into the kitchen and went to give a quick kiss to Frida.

Benny: I'll be back in a little while.

Frida: hey, wait... she took his hand and pulled him towards her,— where are you going?

Benny: I'll go and get my things from the apartment. I can return to live here, can't I?

Frida: Of course, I want you sleeping with me, but you can go later to pick up your things... Tomorrow.

Benny: I have practically nothing here.

Frida: you have everything here because you have your family, I don't want you to leave, she put on a puppy face and hugged him stay and then you can go for it.

Benny: It's okay, but you owe me a kiss.

Benny squeezed her buttock as he leaned toward her to kiss her but she withdrew his hand from her ass and smiled, looking at Lotta and Heléne.

Heléne: no, we didn't see anything...

Benny: invasive privacy are you three.

Lotta: we were here first...

Everyone laughed and Benny went to carry Göran then they all went to the family room. Benny sat next to Frida and put Göran lying on his back on his lap, he was so big, his eyes became increasingly green,his plump cheeks, white skin with pink tones and gold-blond hair. He kept moving his legs and arms while he babbled as he tried to say anything.

Benny took his hands and began to play with him while with his small hands grabbed Benny's fingers and didn't want to let them go. Then both began to laugh out loud, his baby laugh so contagious and tender had his parents hearts melted and Frida couldn't help it, she also started to laugh, they couldn't believe how much Göran had grown in the last five months.

While watching them play, Frida couldn't help but get a little nostalgic for everything that had happened and the time they had lost and could invest it in being together. Out of nowhere, she moved closer to Benny, kissed his cheek and hugged him, her eyes went red but she avoided crying. He looked at her and smiled in the most beautiful way.

Benny: are you okay?

Frida nodded.

Benny: are you comfortable?

Frida: I am, she smiled. But it's time to sleep this little one.

Frida and Benny went up to Göran's bedroom to prepare him for sleep, Benny put on his pajamas while Frida prepared the feeding bottle. Benny sat in the rocking chair and Frida passed him the bottle and kissed Göran's head and then Benny.

Frida: I'll be in the bedroom in case you need me. Good luck trying to sleep him, —giggled—.

Benny: I'm sure he falls asleep fast.

Frida closed the door of the bedroom and went to hers, took off her clothes to put on her pajamas to be comfortable, stopped a few seconds to look at her belly that was huge. She still didn't assimilate the fact that she had three human beings inside her, she smiled and finished putting on her sweater, she washed her face and went down to the kitchen to make tea but on the table Lotta and Heléne were still there painting their nails, she sat next to them.

Frida: Hey, can you paint my nails, too?

Lotta and Heléne painted her nails red, they spent all the time talking and trying to make their nails perfect, after a while Benny went down to the dining room with Göran in his arms, Frida looked at them and laughed.