As Long As You Love Me.

Benny and Frida were in the tub taking a bath of lukewarm water with roses, vanilla essence and foam, they drank wine and had candles all around.

Frida had her back to Benny while he hugged her from behind. He began to kiss her neck and back while caressing her breasts and she took a sip of wine but Benny continued to lower his hand to reach her clitoris and she almost choked on the wine because she couldn't help but moan.

Frida: Benny, my love! Don't you think that is enough?

Benny: Enough of what?

Frida: we can't make love three times tonight.

Benny: why not? continued kissing her neck,— who forbids us?

Frida: nobody but save something for tomorrow and giggle—.

Benny: tomorrow will be another day and there will be more energy. By the way, tomorrow I have to go to work.

Frida: what? but why? nooo...

Benny: sorry, I wanted the day off but they need me, Björn and Agnetha have a medical appointment and one of us has to be in the studio tomorrow. I couldn't say no.

Frida: Well, that's just why I forgive you.

She got up and turned to lie on top of him, put her hands around his neck and began to kiss him. Benny put his hands on her bottom and began to caress it and in less than they thought he was penetrating her again. While they were doing it, Frida whispered in his ear that she loved him and that excited him even more, Frida's breasts were in Benny's face and then in his mouth.

They both managed to get out of the bathtub so they could go to a more comfortable place, while kissing they went to the room and stayed on the couch. Benny got on top of her while they kissed, Frida felt so much pleasure that she didn't know what to do with her body, she screamed more and more and more.

Again for the third time that night they had had the best orgasm, each one surpassing the other. They were agitated and speechless as they smiled like fools, both held hands and then went to bed. They both wrapped themselves in the sheets and fell asleep hugging each other.

The next day in the morning, Frida woke up and stretched her arm but she didn't feel Benny and she got scared, she got up and when she turned around he was at the small table fixing it with breakfast, she felt a relief and smiled.

Benny: good morning!

Frida got up and put on her robe, went to Benny, stroked his chest and kissed him.

Frida: Good morning, I was scared because I thought you were gone.

Benny: no, how am I going to go and leave you here?

She took a strawberry and put it in her mouth, then Benny came to her mouth and they both kissed, Frida lifted one leg and Benny grabbed it while caressing.

Benny: do you want to provoke me again?

Frida: No, we better eat the breakfast.

Benny: I have no problems to breakfast you.

Frida: not now, better have breakfast the food.

They both sat on the small but beautiful table, Benny had already ordered breakfast, had juice, fruit, bread with butter, eggs, ham, cheese, crackers, coffee, etc... and began to eat and talk.

Frida: how did you sleep?

Benny: in the clouds, and you?

Frida: same, but I feel that now I miss the children.