November 15th.

November 15, 1981.

Benny was out of the house leaning on the car waiting for Frida to come out, looked at his watch constantly but didn't want to despair her. Frida put on her best face and opened the door of the house to leave, Benny saw the glory and smiled at her. She went down the stairs and he opened the car door and closed it when he made sure she was inside.

They went to the hospital, Frida was very excited because they could soon meet Juju who had already been born early in the morning. Benny took her hand and both walked down the hospital corridor looking for the room until they found it, they knocked on the door and Mona, Agnetha's sister opened it, they greeted her and she let them in.

Upon entering, Linda was sitting in the armchair moving her legs that floated in the air and quickly went to hug them, you could tell she was very happy for her new little sister. On the other side, Agnetha was sitting on the bed while was breastfeeding the baby and Björn beside her watching them.

He got up to greet his friends and congratulate Frida for her birthday, they hugged each other very hard and she also congratulated him on the new baby.

Then Frida approached Agnetha and hugged her as she could, Agnetha congratulated her and Frida did the same, then looked at Juju and caressed her delicate and tender cheeks.

Frida: happy birth-day, beautiful! Aunt Frida loves you.

Frida handed her a huge pink gift box for her goddaughter and Agnetha thanked her. Benny also approached to see the girl congratulated Agnetha. While Juju was still eating, Benny and Björn began to talk, Linda got up again from the chair and went to Frida handing her a sheet of paper.

Linda: Aunt, I made you this drawing for your birthday, that's you carrying Juju because she was born on the same day as you and both have a cake.

Frida looked at the drawing and couldn't help but smile, crouched a little to be able to hug Linda and thanked her.

Agnetha: Frida, do you want to carry Juju?

Frida smiled and opened her arms, Agnetha passed her and she carried Juju very delicately while watching her, her heart melted to see how beautiful, tender and small she was, no doubt she was very happy that she was born on the day of her birthday and it was a great gift.

Benny approached them and hugged her from behind while both looked at Juju who opened and closed her mouth looking for some breasts to continue eating.

Benny: luckily she looks like Agnetha.

Björn: beautiful like her mom.

Björn sat next to Agnetha on the bed and kissed her.

Frida: Hi, I'm Aunt Frida and I'm sure you'd love to play with your cousins ​​Paula, Ashley and Fernanda.

Linda: what about me?

Benny tried to lift her but he had forgotten how big Linda was and he held her up just a few seconds, Frida stroked her cheek and smiled at her.

Frida: you are our love too and you have to take care of your cousins ​​and sister.

Linda: I want everyone to grow up!

Juju started to cry and Frida tried to calm her but it was in vain, Frida passed her to Agnetha who continued to feed her. Frida sat down in the armchair next to Linda and although Frida was happy everyone noticed her lost in her thoughts and overwhelmed by something, she tried to smile as much as she could but Benny couldn't fool him.

He approached her and stroked her hair, she looked at him but turned her face again and looked at the floor, couldn't stop thinking about the call she received in the morning, had all the time working on her head and didn't know what was the right decision.