Paradise.

In the summer of 1978, Frida was lying in a beach loungers with a tiny pink bikini with black that barely covered her private parts. She was lying on her stomach sunbathing and trying to relax while Benny was at her side in another beach lounger reading a book and the children in the pool with the babysitter.

After several months of work and hustle, they finally escaped from the fame to a true paradise, Barbados. They were on that Caribbean island in the Lesser Antilles with crystal clear waters of different shades of blues and greens, fine white sand and a sky completely blue with some white clouds but mostly clear, a radiant sun and a temperature that exceeded 90 °F; what better way to escape from all the responsibility and cold of the Scandinavian country.

Frida: love she said as she removed her sunglasses —.

Benny: tell me?

Frida: can you put on me more sunscreen?

Benny got up from his beach lounger and sat next to Frida, took the sunscreen and began to put it first on her back, the part of the shoulders and arms, took the strap of the swimsuit and lifted it a little to be able put out there too. He took advantage of the moment and kissed her neck while he kept going down with his hands to be able to put sunscreen on her lower back, continuing on her thighs and then on her legs. Frida turned around so he could put more on it, began to touch her breasts and then her entire belly.

Frida: I think that's enough she said putting both hands on his face—. Thank you.

Benny: kissed her I love you.

He returned to his beach lounger and took his book back. At this time, Hans and Peter approached their parents because they had something to tell them.

Hans: we want to ask you something...

Frida: What happen?

Peter: it's nothing, just that we wonder if we can go to a rock concert on the beach tonight.

Frida: but I thought we could have dinner together.

Hans: Mom, but we will go with two very nice girls that we met and we can't say "no".

Frida took off her glasses again and looked at Benny.

Benny: sounds like a good plan, and more if you will go with pretty girls.

Frida: I don't know, you can't go alone.

Hans: it's not a problem, I'll take care of us.

Frida: you promise you're going to take care of Peter?

Hans: of course, mom... we always take care of ourselves and we aren't kids anymore.

Benny: don't worry, I'll go with them.

Frida: do you also want to get a pretty girl?

Benny: I don't have to get a pretty girl because I got her nine years ago.

Frida: —she smiled and held out his hand— Okay, so I think I'll stay with the girls.

Frida and Benny with the children went to their bedrooms to prepare for the night. They were staying in a luxurious mansion facing the beach, with pool, BBQ area, 10 rooms, Frida's and Benny's exclusively had a balcony overlooking the sea. Almost the whole house had windows that allowed to see the sea from wherever you were. Everything was white with blue details and wood.

Benny was in bed watching TV while Frida showered to remove all the sand and salt that had remained on her body, then took a towel, wrapped in it and went to the bedroom to choose the clothes to wear.