When All Is Said And Done.

Benny couldn't do anything else, kissed her cheeks that were already full of tears, this kiss hurt Frida, she wasn't expecting it. While she saw that he was going away she felt the pressure in her chest, she wanted to break into tears right there.

Benny closed the door of the bedroom and went to sleep to another one but the truth is that he couldn't sleep, his life was shit, he felt the most miserable and despicable in the world, he lived for Frida and his children and that seemed to go lower and lower, those had been the most bitter, long and meaningless weeks he had ever lived.

He felt a great contempt towards Mona, he didn't know how anyone could be such a bad person to destroy a family, although he was also to blame for having accepted to drink with someone who wasn't his wife.

Frida, although she feared the thunderstorms, she had to be strong and avoid being with Benny even if it cost her to suffer, she couldn't be with him, she was too hurt by his fault and it bothered her to have to see him. He had done a horrible damage that she didn't know how to control, she cried silently in her bed, she felt his perfume but he wasn't next to her.

What she most wanted was to tear that pain from her chest and forget him forever, her wings were snatched away, she felt less than nothing. Couldn't do anything else to be with him, to feel that had lost him was the most unpleasant and heartrending feeling she could feel. Her wound was bleeding and her impotence was growing.

•••

Frida and Agnetha were shopping, both really needed it. Frida went to the baby shop to buy some things for Göran, since he came to her life everything had changed, she bought less things for her and more for him. She took some blue bibs with drawings of animals, also bought new baby bottles and clothes while was throwing it in the cart.

Agnetha grabbed a one-piece pajamas for newborn white with green stripes and showed it to Frida, she tried to smile but still you could tell she wasn't very happy yet.

Agnetha: for my baby,she smiled—.

Frida: don't you think that's too small for Christian?

Agnetha: I didn't say it was for Christian.

Frida stopped, looked at her confused waiting for an answer and looked at Agnetha's hand that was moved to her belly, Frida let out a scream followed by a beautiful smile and threw herself to embrace Agnetha very strong, everything was forgotten for a moment and she could only be happy for her best friend, she knew for everything that had happened and how much she wanted to have another baby.

Frida: congratulations, kept smiling you have to tell me everything, how did you find out? How many weeks do you have?

Agnetha: I'll tell you but first we pay for this and then we go to eat something sweet because I have a horrible craving.

Frida nodded and they finished choosing the things they would take, it is as if a part of her sun had illuminated her again, her mood changed and she was more cheerful. They paid for things and went to the food area, while Agnetha was buying cinnamon rolls and water for both of them. Frida looked for a table to sit on, then Anna returned with what she had ordered and sat with her, both took their cinnamon rolls and began to eat.

Frida: how many weeks do you have?

Agnetha: only five weeks, I'm so happy.

Frida: and Björn? I imagine he is very happy.

Agnetha: yes, I didn't know how he was going to react but he almost got crazy.

Frida smiled and her eyes watered, she had a lot of mixed feelings, she was too happy for them but she would also like to have her partner support her, she wanted her story with Benny to have had another ending, when Agnetha realized that she she was about to cry. She got up from her seat and sat with her while hugging her.