Sentimental Me.

July 6 arrived, Agnetha and Frida still didn't speak to each other, were busy in their affairs and hadn't bothered to resolve things, Frida was planning the holidays and the girls' birthday and Agnetha her wedding.

The ceremony would be at 11 a.m. In the garden of Agnetha and Björn's, Frida was downstairs feeding the children with the help of the nannies while Benny was upstairs in the bedroom getting ready to leave, he had already begged Frida many times for her to go with him but she refused, she wasn't going to go because Agnetha had not even called her, nor had apologized.

Benny came down and took Frida's hand, she already knew what he would say, he hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek several times, he knew that despite everything she didn't feel well not going to the wedding of her Best friends but her pride was so high that she wouldn't attend.

Benny: my love, why are you going to let me go alone?

Frida: you will not go alone, the kids will be with you.

Benny: it's not the same, we're all going to miss you.

Frida: not Agnetha.

Benny: You know that's not true.

Frida: she didn't even call me, that means she doesn't want me there.

Benny: but you didn't call her either, the two of you were offended.

Frida: I don't want to talk about that, I don't want to fight with you too.

Benny: Do you want me to stay? What will you do all day?

Frida: noo, you have to go, I'll be fine, I'll stay with the girls.

Benny stared at her and stroked her cheeks, knew she was nostalgic and didn't want to see her like that.

Benny: you're sad, right?

Frida didn't even answer him and hid her face in his chest, he hugged her and kissed her head and then began to caress her hair while she cried, his eyes also watered and although he didn't cry he had a lump in his throat.

When she managed to wipe her tears, she moved a little away from him but he kissed her. He wanted to make her feel better and he began to doubt if really should go and leave her alone, honestly he didn't think it was the right thing to do, but Björn wouldn't forgive him if he leave him alone.

After a while when she was calmer Benny took Göran and Ludvig in his arms and with the help of Heléne and Lotta who had returned from NY to spend the whole summer, they went to the car to leave. Frida took care of everything that had to do with the girls. She bathed and dressed them and took them to the living room so they could play while she organized some things on her agenda.

Agnetha was using a short white lace dress with long sleeves. When Agnetha realized that Benny arrived without Frida she felt very bad, she didn't think that she wouldn't attend, she knew that both were angry but not for her to leave her alone on that important day.

The ceremony was not yet started and her nerves were a thousand, she was also very anxious and needed to make a decision, Björn was already out in the garden waiting for her and her legs were shaking. She handed the bouquet of flowers to her sister, turned around and told her she was coming back in a little while.

Frida was sitting on the carpet next to the girls while they played, she wanted to keep her mind as busy as possible so as not to think that her best friends were getting married again and she was not present.

Agnetha without permission entered the family room, quickly caught Frida's attention and the girls', Agnetha was paralyzed for a few seconds, she didn't know where to start. The triplets from the time they saw her tried to crawl towards her, she got on the floor next to them and approached Frida a little more.