Happy Mother(fuckers)'s Day.

Benny woke up earlier than ever, he wanted everything to be ready by the time Frida woke up, decided that he would take care of the children so she could sleep longer. He prepared breakfast and took it to the bedroom, also brought the bouquet of flowers that he bought and the gifts, then went with the children to the room.

It was 9:30 a.m. when Frida woke up and the first thing she saw were the faces of Benny and her children, she smiled and Benny kissed her good morning. She looked at her side and saw the time, she doesn't remember the last time she slept late because 9:30 for her was a gift. She sat on the bed and the children threw themselves on her and tried to hug them all.

Benny passed her the flowers and wished a happy mother's day, she smiled and gave him another kiss. Ludvig leaned on Frida while playing with the bracelet that was on her wrist but Göran was not very happy with that, it had been almost three months since Ludvig came home but his older brother hadn't gotten used to his parents paying attention to him.

Göran: Lublin, get out...

Göran didn't know how to pronounce Ludvig well and that's why he said Lublin, he was very jealous especially when it came to his mother and Frida wanted to do everything possible for him to accept it.

Frida: Göran, let Ludvig play with mommy too.

Göran: no, my mom.

Frida: mom is yours and Ludvig's, and Ash, Pau, Fer, Lotta, Hans...

Benny: and dad.

Göran: NO, DAD NOT! —He yelled at him—.

Ash was shocked by Göran's screams and began to cry, Benny took her in his arms trying to calm her down and began to rock her while Frida tried to get Göran to stop making noise.

Göran: mom, dad no, me... Lublin no, me.

Benny: let's see kids, we're going to leave mommy to have breakfast and then give her the gifts we bought to her.

Benny put Ashley back on the bed and handed her the tray with breakfast and sat next to her, the children kept playing but Göran sat in the middle of his mom and dad because he also wanted to eat. Benny also put his hand on the plate to eat but Göran pulled it off with a jerk and then looked at him regretfully, he knew his dad could beat him for defying him, before Benny opened his mouth to correct him Göran got up on the bed and hugged his dad giving him a kiss, Frida couldn't help laughing and although Benny tried to stay serious he didn't do it and also smiled, Göran was a character who knew how to manipulate them perfectly.

Benny and Frida talked while they ate breakfast and occasionally had to stop when the children did some mischief. Frida was happy, it was the best way to wake up one day from the mother with her children and her husband. They opened the gifts and Frida loved them all, then the most special part, Benny gave her five cards each with the babies' names, first she opened Fer's, it had her little hand painted in pink and below "Happy Mother's Day, I love you," she smiled and kissed Fer's cheek.

Then she opened Pau's card, it was supposed to be her hand but the truth is that there was only a mess of yellow paint, Frida laughed just imagine the scene to make her put her hand.

Benny: I'm sorry, it was impossible.

Frida also took her in her arms and kissed her, then Ludvig's card, had two marked fingers and below a small note that said "mom is the one who puts all her heart to raise a person, I love you", she was moved a lot when she saw that card and looked at Benny who in turn also smiled at her, Frida took Ludvig in her arms and also kissed him.