Frida: here they let them in?

Benny: Yes, it's the same from 18 years old.

Frida: Well, then I guess that's the plan.

They were silent for a few minutes while they finished eating and then continued to drink more wine, although Benny opted for mamajuana, after dinner it fell spectacularly. They went to a swing that had a sitting bench type, it was white and it was fastened to the roof of the gazebo, from there they could rock, see the sea and the moon reflected in the water.

Frida had her glass of wine in her hand and Benny his cup of mamajuana, he hugged her around the waist and came closer to her, she laid her head on his shoulder and he kissed her forehead and then she tilted her head a little more so that their lips met, their kisses tasted mixed alcohol and their tongues also made an appearance.

They smiled at each pause they took to take a breath, Benny had his shirt unbuttoned on top and Frida took that to get her hand in there and began to caress his hairs and then his breasts, he moaned softly interrupting the kiss and then began to kiss her neck, Frida tried to get comfortable by putting the cup in her other hand and inadvertently touched Benny's penis, when she looked down she realized he was erect, she smiled and looked at him mischievously.

They looked to the sides to make sure there was no one watching because sometimes people were passing by on the beach but on that side they were more difficult to see. Frida got out and started doing a blowjob to Benny, he was completely enjoying it, he felt like he was in heaven.

Then Frida got up again and kept kissing him, she got on top of him, she threw her panties aside so he could penetrate her, they started slowly and calmly, it felt so good that they were enjoying themselves, Frida was completely wet and couldn't stop moaning that they camouflaged it under the sound of waves crashing against the rocks.

Each time they became more intense and went from the soft to the wild, Frida whispered in his ear exciting things for both of them, they were wrapped in all the passion, the sea breeze, the heat of the night and the pleasure of the flesh.

Frida turned her back to Benny still sitting on top of him, neither of them stopped moaning, they couldn't control their movements either, they made it faster and savage, he took her hair while she moved up and down ignoring completely that the swing began to wobble more than necessary.

Both felt how everything was relieved, Benny knew how to do it and how she liked it, Frida didn't tire of repeating "don't stop" and that motivated him more to increase the intensity, just when he decided to give faster everything went down, they also fell but the blow was not so strong because they managed to hold on although the laughter overcame them, Frida was on top of Benny while they were deprived of laughter, they couldn't even talk or get up, they just didn't have the strength.

He began to kiss her shoulders while she was still laughing and in the middle of the rubble of the swing they finished what they started, both were more than pleased, Frida felt a great relief inside her, was between sex and laughter, had been the best therapy.

She stayed a while on Benny still unable to get up while he was also trying to recover the recovery and normal heart rate.

Benny: Sure you still want to be on top of me without a condom?

Frida remembered and quickly found the strength to get up, Benny also got up, they fixed their clothes and then they took each other's hands and kept walking. They left all the disaster they did in the hope that Cocolo would return to fix it even though they were ashamed, hoping no one saw them.

They lay down on the sand while they both stared at the moon, took each other's hands and kissed, they were so happy to be together, love each other and have known each other, after a while looking at the moon Frida leaned on his chest. They kissed each other until they fell asleep.