|83| ~ The Warning~

Start from the beginning

"Get on with it," Aurora radiant green eyes, glowed a fascinating shade of neon green.

"Mother I beg you to reconsider," shouted the witch, with rich dark brown hair.

A bright electric emerald green light, suddenly stroke throughout the night-sky. "Now, Evanora," Aurora screamed over top of the other witches chants. My mother started to hyperventilate underneath Aurora's body, foam drenched from out the side of her mouth, and blood dripped on the grass from out of her ears.

"No," I scream out loud, falling to my knees.

The witch, who I now know to be Evanora neck snapped in my direction."(Electus)" she whispered. I freeze. "The Chosen One soul is present. She announced as her different color eyes glowed pure white. "This is the way," was her last words.

Before, she took a stand. The air shifts around me as she placed a hand onto Aurora's back and firmly pressed down. My mother body continued to shake and my tears continued to escape. I close my eyes and place my face inside the palms of my hand.

My soul feels like it is being snatched out from my body, literally ripped. I understand that I never met my mother. I understand that I never will, but to see the woman who gave her life for me to live her life is torturing my soul.

"Nomine electus in Virtual," The witches continue to chant. "Nomine electus in Virtual," The witches continue to chant.

"Mea est enim vita tua,( Your life in mine,)" declared the witch by the name of name, Evanora. The other witches around her continued to chant. "Nomine electus in Virtual, (In the name of the chosen one energy.)"

The words suddenly ring bells inside of my ears. The wind starts to whoosh around me and a bright, electric, emerald green light beams from out the full pink moon down into my skin. I feel the intense raw power radiated inside of me. I feel the magic forcefully being knocked into me.

My skin starts to tingle. My heart continues to pound rapidly and my neck suddenly itches. The emerald beams a bright green light into the center of the field.

Aurora took one deep breath as my mother blew out her last. The energy around me shifts. Time slows down around us all as Bella's swollen belly became Auroras to carry. My mother's eyes lock with my own.

Literally, lock with my own, "Break the curse, I love you," she says, and then she was officially gone.

The memory and everyone inside of it disappears.
********
Nicklaus POV.

The other Kings are already waiting in the clearing outside of the Palace's gate.

The faces of each and every one of them are emotionless, masked.

Xander has ensured that tents were placed on this end of the battlefield. The tents are set up a couple of feet away from the Palace. Our best men shall be stationed here. The last line of defense, Just in case we lose, and Vlad needs time to make his great escape with Claire. Our men have been instructed to alert him if they see any sign of a threat.

The sky is pitched black. The moon shining brightly over top of our heads is the only source of light. The sand is blowing around us as a result of the strong wind. The waves are roaring, crashing down, and singing their own war song. The war bells continue to ring. Alerting the Kingdom that danger is coming. The chaos around me seems to have no end.

My sensitive ears pick up on the sound of the other army marching. They are only seconds away.

We all enter the war tent that's been prepared for planning, even though the time to discuss tactics is long gone.